• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Melon

Does anyone know if melon is ok? I've tried searching on here but cant track it down.
  2. G

Jessica's making a nest

Jessica has started to behave very strangely. She is pulling all her fur out and making a nest with it :shock: She lives on her own so she can't be having babies :? Do you all think this is just a 'spring' thing?
  3. G

A weekend in the life of Giant Jessica

We have had our camera out this weekend and thought we’d share some of the shots with you all. Morning everyone I want to show all the other rabbits on the forum the hole that I have been digging in my new run this week Mummy and Daddy are threatening to put slabs in my run :shock: :shock...
  4. G

Concrete or grass for run base?

We have recently created a new run for Jessica that is on grass - however she has taken up digging as a serious hobby! (we provide her with lots of toys!). We are now wondering if her run should be on concrete slabs as this would be cleaner as well.
  5. G

Making Bunny Christmas Cards!

I know its only September, but I really want to make my own christmas cards (photo type scenes) with Jessica in? Has anyone done this before or got any ideas?
  6. G

Jessica's new bunny palace!!

The OH has done Jessica proud. Her new palace is finally done and she has moved in. We have converted our 8'x6' shed for her and attached a 6'x5' run to the side. She has a little door that opens onto the run and a smart tarpulin for her run if its wet. The only problem now is we have to work...
  7. G

To bond or not to bond...

Me and the o/h are thinking about getting a friend for Jessica but have a couple of questions. Should it be a girl or a boyfriend? Jessica isn't spayed, will this make it difficult for her to bond? As Jessica is a larger lady we are assuming her companion also needs to be of the larger variety.
  8. G

Probiotic supplement

Do any of you use Pro-Fibre for your Rabbits? A probiotic for gut stimulation? Our vet recommended a tub of this when Jessica stopped eating several weeks ago etc etc. She is absolutely fine now. Anyway, I went and got another tub of this today - it was £13 :shock: :shock: Now I am...
  9. G

Princess Jessica and her Willow crown

Just got Jessica's 'Even bigger big bunny chew ring' from the Hay Experts. She has already had great fun tossing around the garden. :D
  10. G

Jessica and her friend Derek ...

... the Gnome :lol: She loves to give his feet a good sniff :shock: By the way Derek is a giant gnome and about 3ft tall :D
  11. G

Keeping feet clean

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep bunny feet clean? The bottom of Jessica's feet are white and they get so grubby after she has been in the garden. She does clean them herself a bit, but doesn't make much of an effort.
  12. G

Bunny stopped eating her pellets! - Still not better :o(

As a fairly new bunny-mummy I am a bit panicky at the slightest change. :shock: This morning she had not eaten any of yesterday evening pellets and only some of the veg she was given this morning. She is drinking and eating hay. The only other strange thing is yesterday she had some very...
  13. G

Licking Bunny

We have only had Jessica about 10 weeks. She was quite a nervous bunny when she came but has made her self at home now. However, in the last couple of weeks she has taken to madly licking us when ever we cuddle and stroke her. Is she just being affectionate or are we being used as salt licks...
  14. G

Kick-boxing Bunny

Does anyone know why Jessica is practising her kick-boxing moves! Every now and then she will flick her front legs out a few times. If there is something in her way she'll hit it and if not she just flicks thin air :?
  15. G

Hello Bunny People

We have recently become bunny parents to a giant french lop called Jessica and wanted to introduce her to everyone. She came from a rescue centre a couple of months ago and is about 1 year old. She was fairly nervous when she first came to us, but is now beginning to settle in. We have had to...
Back