• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

what should i do

i went out into the garden the other day to find that my giants bun couldnt walk. It looked to me like she couldnt use her back legs at first i thought it cud be because the other buns had been laying on her and she had a 'dead leg', but the next morning it was the same so i took her to the vets...
  2. P

i've lost marble to!!

I have to say goodnight to my beautiful marble as I have lost her aswell as my lovely stevie in the same week. She had breathing porblems and the vet gave her some meds but told me to come back monday she died today, goodbye my darling girl, i will never forget you run free in the eternal sunshine
  3. P

Goodbye my beautiful boy

I am so upset that I have to say goodbye to my gorgeous bunny stevie. I got stevie afew years ago when I was orking in P@H, he was blind so they cudnt sell him so i took him home with me as a b/f to my other bunny sparx, He was lovely and coped so well with the blindness he even fathered a...
  4. P

are giant bun....

pregnant for the same amount of time as normal buns? Im asking because i got a giant afew weeks ago and she has turned very funny, growling and wimpering when i stroke her, acting the same as a normal bun when they are pregnant I wondered whether she could be having a phantom but just wanted to...
  5. P

I just got a giant bunny!!

Ive never had 1 before but the farm that are near where i work brought one in yesterday with a sore eye and an absess underneath it. The vet told the man that it would cost around £200 for an X-ray, removal of absess etc, and the man called the farm manager who asked for a price for P.T.S!! I...
  6. P

Goodbye brandy - my dog

You had been so terribly neglected when you came into the vets that I work in last monday. the sight of you made me cry. Your poor little body covered in matts that would of taken months and months of neglect, your cudnt stand because the matting was so heavy and you were wet from urine that had...
  7. P

goodnight beautiful buster

Goodnight my darling you seemed so healthy but something must of happened as we found you lifeless this morning. I will never know why i just hope that you went peacefully. i will never forget you my little man and I will miss you lovely fluffy little face. Run free my beautiful boy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  8. P

2 unwanted male rabbits

Does anybody know anywhere round London that would take to male rabbits that were dumped on me last night. I just havent got the room for any more. Niether are nuetered.
  9. P

My new bun wiv pasterella

I have just taken 2 buns from pah...... one with pasterella and the other one just her room mate. Ive been told that because they have been together they will both have pasterella now and that they shouldnt go near any other buns. Is there anyway to get rid of it in the early stages and do you...
  10. P

rabbit with absess

Im pretty sure that one of my rabbits has the start of an absess between his toes I noticed that he was holding his foot of the floor and when i felt around his foot I could feel something there. But he will not let me near it. Does anyone know a way that he will let me take a look at it or do...
  11. P

I feel so bad please help

I cant believe what has just happened this morning. one of my rabbits that i rescued had babies about 10 days ago. Im always sooo careful about keeping the babies away from 1 of my cats coz his an absolute killing machine. He doesnt go for adult rabbits but if he sees anything small then he...
  12. P

my little runt

one of my rabbits that i took from a lady a few weeks ago had babies last week and they are doing fine. But i was just wondering is there anything i can do to make the runt abit stronger cause im slightly worried about him. She had four babies and the runt is quite abit smaller than the others...
  13. P

Goodbye beautiful clover

We said goodbye to you yesterday as you werent strong enough to carryon any longer. You had an absess in your foot and although it was getting better you were getting weaker. You got ill and lost your appetitie and your fight for life. Ill miss you my gorgeous girl. Be brave and have fun with...
  14. P

pregnancies

does anyone know excactly how long a bun is pregnant 4 before she has babies or is it all different
  15. P

how old should a rabbit be...........

b4 your can see his eh hem testicals? Im abit worried about 1 of my bunnies coz his about 5 months old and Im planning to have him nuetered but cannot see them. His defenitly a boy :lol:
  16. P

Should I tell the rspca??

As some of you know I recently rescued 5 rabbits from a lady who had them living in her back garden together under a piece of wood of some sort.... Well When i got them home 1 had hardly any fur and had a skin disease, 1 had 2 big abssess and the 2 females are pregnant. She actually asked me...
  17. P

How can you tell.................

if a rabbit is pregnant. I brought home a rabbit from work that we recieved on delivery. I thought she had a bloated belly as her belly was big and she was just laying a round looked really lafargic (I know that spelt wrong) :lol: Well her belly hasent gone down at all and I have had her over...
  18. P

pooy bum

My bunny has a pooy bum is and has lost her appetite is there anything I can give her to help stop this apart from hay. I have been giving her alittle bit of recovery food is that ok
  19. P

sore feet

my rabbit is getting old I can tell as he is loosing his fur getting skinnier and his fur is not as nice as it used to be. I brought him in as i thought it was too cold for him outside. when i brought him in I noticed he had sores on his feet so i have been rubbing cream on them every few hours...
  20. P

leburnum

I am not quite sure if this is spelt properly but its is a flower/plant..... I was wonderin whether anybody knew whether this is poisonous to bunnys as I have lots of rabbits die lately and this plant grows over my garden from a next door neighbour
Back