• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Gi stasis, no vets available

Ive been doing this and she has been acting normally, drinking a lot of water, and pooping quite a lot for a while now. Some poop pellets were coming out quite small and dark and a couple quite moist but now they are all what are considered normal. I really hope she is getting better and thank...
  2. L

Unless she somehow found some pellets in her hutch hidden amongst the bedding which i tried to clean as much as possible without stressing her to be mindful of new pellets, then she has pooped 3 new pellets since i noticed this was happening. She is not moulting but she is a lionhead mix and she...
  3. L

Unless she somehow found some pellets in her hutch hidden amongst the bedding which i tried to clean as much as possible without stressing her to be mindful of new pellets, then she has pooped 3 new pellets since i noticed this was happening.
  4. L

Unless she somehow found some pellets in her hutch hidden amongst the bedding which i tried to clean as much as possible without stressing her to be mindful of new pellets, then she has pooped 3 new pellets since i noticed this was happening.
  5. L

Hello everyone. My bun has been fine after a small bout of abnormal poop for about a week and a half now. I actually took her to her vet yesterday for a check up and they determined she was fine. today i have had the terrible luck that it is sunday and no vet clinics that can treat rabbits today...
  6. L

Diahrrea?

Hello guys. If you saw my last post by any chance you’ll know my bun had been only eating hay for a while and i slowly implemented pellets back into her diet, a new brand actually, and about 4 days into that and having given her the probably most pellets she had gotten these days yesterday, she...
  7. L

Normal poop?

Thank you so much for sharing this, I will read them carefully now
  8. L

Normal poop?

I misread your comment, i see you recommended other veggies. Thank you so much for the advice
  9. L

Normal poop?

i appreciate your response. Veggies dont have to be a part of her diet, then?
  10. L

Normal poop?

My 3 year old female bun pooped out a variety of pellets in all of these forms this morning. I have had her eating almost only timothy hay after giving her too many pellets and lettuce resulted in some slightly mushy/deformed pellets and she has been seemingly normal for a couple of days now...
Back