• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Livvie

Going through old things today

Sorting out vaccination cards, microchip papers etc and seeing the ones i still have from the deceased. Made me get a bit sad, i guess I shouldn’t think about things which make me sad too much. I put the old documents with their cremation certificates. Am i crazy for holding on to these? They...
  2. Livvie

I think I’m going to separate Roger

Roger will be 8 yrs old this month and the other bunnies bully him so much that he doesn’t want to go in at night time anymore [emoji22] I’m hoping since Barney is nearly done with Panacur that I can do a swap with Roger (if Barney behaves himself - he’s a real psycho at the moment! Honestly...
  3. Livvie

Happy birthday Odin

Odin is 3 today [emoji3060] Here are some of my faves of my boy [emoji177] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Livvie

Crazy rabbit cat attack

Hi there, has anyone managed to bond a bunny with a cat(s)? My bunny won’t let them in the room, he growls and attacks and chases them away if they dare touch the floor. He was stopping them even coming through the door way. He’s starting to do it on the sofas now and their cat tree - he’s...
  5. Livvie

Who’s bun like Panacur?

Barney loves the stuff, takes it right from the syringe Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Livvie

My bunnies

Odin Thor & Loki Barney Wanda Roger
  7. Livvie

Anyone had a bunny with Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis) ?

Firstly, don’t worry, bunny is under vet care, this is not me asking for a substitute for that! Secondly, this is a long but INTERESTING read, trust me! Barney's story: So, Barney has always been a very sickly bunny. He came to the pet shop at 8 weeks (from breeder) with three other cage...
  8. Livvie

Belgian hares!

Any Belgian hare owners here? I have one. I believe he is smaller than the breed average though at 3.3kgs. Can you please post photos and weights of your Belgian hares? Thank you! (P.s. I don’t know how to attach photos yet! )
Back