• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Looking for a really good rabbit hutch.

Hey, I'm looking to buy a new rabbit hutch and am looking for a really good big hutch, with run attached. Can anyone recommened a company to try? Thank you
  2. S

Sudden death!

I'm so upset and shocked, I just found my beautiful girl Tilly dead in her cage. I have no idea what caused it, she was perfectly fine last night and has eaten her greens but not her dried food. Her cage was a big mess everything was everywhere it's like she had some kind of fit or something. I...
  3. S

Where do you buy your food from?

I live near Edinburgh and have tried everywhere near here to buy science selective food in bags more than 1.5kg and just can't find any stockists! Do any of you buy over the internet and if so, what sites do you use? Thanks Karen xx
  4. S

Terrible bonding!!

Well today I decided to try and bond my buns, Tobie and Tilly together! What a disaster!! Put them in a run, in a neutral place in the garden, Tilly took one look at Tobie and flew at him!! She just totally attacked him, Tobie maanaged to retaliate a bit before I seperated them! Now Tobie is in...
  5. S

Runny Eye! Update

Well if its not one it's the other! Tilly was spayed last Weds and pulled some stiches on Sun was at the vets yesterday with her - she may need to get them surgically removed she's back to vets on Fri. Now Tobie isn't too great! Just been out to the garage to feed the buns there night time...
  6. S

Pulling her stiches!!

My bun Tilly was spayed on Weds and I've just done a check on her stiches and she's managed to pull a bit out! They are internal stiches but there was a bit hanging out the side which she has pulled further out! Apart from that they look fine and she's doing fine! Should I be worried about this...
  7. S

Tilly's been spayed!

My bun Tilly was spayed today. I picked her up about an hour ago, she seems quite fine. Very quiet, not intrested in her food though is this normal?? She is just lying in her litter tray but will have a look about now and again. Is this normal?? Sorry I'm a bit paranoid I know its quite a big...
  8. S

Not eating!

My bunny Tilly has stopped eating her pellets over the last few days, she is still eating her veg. and a small amount of hay but hasn't touched her pellets in two days. She seems happy and healthy in herself nothing unusaul expect not eating her pellets! She normaly finishes all her pellets so...
  9. S

Bonding Day!!

Well I just put Tobie and Tilly together for the first time!! OMG I was so nervous!! It went kinda well, Tobie chased Tilly nipping at her to start with. Tilly just froze. Then Tobie explored the bath, Tilly was sat still. Then He went and put his head under Tilly she didn't respond so he went...
  10. S

Is this normal?

Hi I got my new bunny Tilly at the weekend and was hoping to bond her with my bunny Tobie. I'm planning to do this on Saturday but I've set their runs up next to each other so they can smell and see each other. But Tobie is going for Tilly through the bars or the runs! Is this normal? He goes to...
  11. S

Tilly

This is my new bun Tilly! I posted about her in Rabbit care. Hope you like Karen x
  12. S

Just Picked Up my new Bunny!!

She's gorgeous!! She's 15weeks old and is a lionhead x lop, and is a bluish greyish colour! :D I got her through an ad in my vets, I was going to go to the sspca but saw this ad and my vet said, it was a family who had got the bunny for their daughter for christmas as she had already lost...
  13. S

My animal family!!

Well thought I show you some piccies of my gang, so here goes. This Skye, she has a tumor in her gut and her liver is starting to fail but she's still a wee madam!! :lol: This is Tobie, Skye's husbun. This is an old photo of him as he woudn't stay still for a minute today!! Now my...
  14. S

Sick bunny - U/D She didn't make it.

Over the past few weeks my bunny Skye has lost a considerable amount of weight, she is basically skin anf bone. She is still eating but mainly her veg and some hay and pellets, she is drinking fine. Her poos have become really small but she is still pooing and weeing. I took her to the vets the...
  15. S

Look what I did today!!!

Well today I went on a mission to attach a run to my buns cages, as its been so wet and windy here I've not managed to get them out this week for a run about. I felt really bad so thought I would attach something to their cage in the garage so they can have access to a run even when the ground...
  16. S

Weight Loss

My bunny Skye has lost quite a lot of weight over the past few weeks, she just looks like skin and bones. I'm not to sure why, she is still eating well and the food is passing through fine. She is 5 and a half now and has never been a big rabbit, she is a english spot. I took her to the vets...
  17. S

new bunny not well!

I've just got a new bunny - 2 days ago- he's a dwarf lop with no name yet!! But I've just started to notice that he sways his head about really slowly when he is sitting still. He's fine in every other aspect, eating drinking etc. I've never had a rabbit do this before does anyone have any ideas...
  18. S

My bunny's not well!!

Well my baby Skye stop eating last tuesday, i took her to the vet on Thurdsay and she said he liver was enlarged and hard, she gave her antibiotics and a steriod injection, and I was given food to syringe feed her. Well she still hasn't started eating so I took her back to vet on Monday and she...
  19. S

Hey I'm new!!

Hi all i'm new! I'm called Karen and I have one bunny Skye, 4 guinea pigs Smudge, Buttons, Cuddles and Fuzzy Wuzzy, a cavalier king charles spaniel called Hope, two hamsters Toffee-Pop and Fizz-Bang, a budgie Pepsi and some tropical fish! This is Skye! This is Buttons and Smudge! This is...
Back