• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. loobers25

This is the naughtiest thing a bun has ever done to me

And I can’t believe it’s come from our Maple. I was wrestling Ted to bed yesterday and when I finally got him in the Snoo I went to put the snoo on. Nothing. I couldn’t figure out what an earth was going on so I called my husband up to investigate. He showed me the Snoo cable had been severed...
  2. loobers25

Concerns about Badoodle

I have mentioned before that I have noticed Bodmin is drinking a lot of water. He is increasingly drinking more & more and now I am very concerned. I remember Jane giving me the ratio to what he should be drinking which was border line but is now over the limit. Going forward, I’m going to take...
  3. loobers25

Rabbit litter

Would you use this...
  4. loobers25

Soft hay

I have just gone to order the buns soft hay from Timothy hay.co.uk and is sold out. Can anyone recommend a soft hay that’s not too expensive? Is meadow hay the same as Timothy hay that’s soft? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. loobers25

Maples in hospital

We went out for the evening to give maple some quiet time. Was eating at 5 and passing poo although I could tell she was on the turn. Came home at half 9 and she’s not eating and passing small poops. They gave us the option of treating her with some metacam at home as she is passing poo but I...
  6. loobers25

Did some sneaky stuff

I’m giving away lots of the bunny stuff on Facebook and I have been sneaking in a couple copies of rabbiting on in each bag. Hopefully they will learn a few things [emoji1787][emoji1787] Long story short we are swapping rooms with the bunnies as Ted has nearly outgrown his snoo and I cannot...
  7. loobers25

Thoughts regarding Bodmin & Syrup

I recently contacted a rescue localish to us for some help. They gave us a few options, and they even kindly offered to bond them for us. I have been thinking, if they do bond them that the bunnies could return to live together in my kitchen/utility. Mostly in the utility and then let out via...
  8. loobers25

Sweet Syrup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. loobers25

Somebun for Maple

I thought I would just see out of interest if anyone would be interested in fostering Maple. She’s an elder bum now and has never really been happy or settled since she lost Dennis. I would really love to see her with an elder bun too if anyone would know of anyone super savvy. Would just like...
  10. loobers25

Badoodles toxic hazardous waste pee pee

So Bodmin has a dog bed, with a sandwich of care fresh & newspaper ( I cut to fit so no edges), then I place soft hay on the top. I was just wondering what everybun uses because Bodmins pee really stinks to the point it burns my nostrils compared to Maples? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. loobers25

Maple is in hospital

Me and oh came to say goodnight to the bunnies when we noticed Maple walking on her tip toes. We burritoed her to check her underneath and she was sopping wet with fresh urine. I called Anton emergencies & thankfully John is on the night shift and said to bring her straight down. Oh has taken...
  12. loobers25

Maple is unwell

OH is taking her on route to Anton’s as emergency. She is belly pressing every couple of seconds and is very uncomfortable. We have really bad winds here which she hates, she’s moulting and newborn in the house. Poor Syrupy had her breakfast ok and has refused her lunch. No poops in her tray...
  13. loobers25

Bodmin is unwell

Lots of poops over night, but only ate a piece of Nero kale & refusing other foods including his SS pellets. I can see he is uncomfortable & belly pressing. Going to call John at 8.30 when they open. I looked back at the camera overnight and he is running around as normal, yesterday was a...
  14. loobers25

Lionheadness

I’m really missing lionheadness. :cry: has anybun got a wig they can lend Bodmin please?
  15. loobers25

Mr Doodle

Loves to zoom & binky. I can’t keep up with him these days! Syrup & Bodmin seem to be appreciating each other’s company now so I am feeling more positive about bonding them again. I think he may of had spring fever at the time as he has chilled out loads in that sense. OH says no bonding yet as...
  16. loobers25

How much does your bunny drink?

Bodmin seems to drink a whole bowl throughout the day. Maple will drink half. I have never had a bun that drinks that much. He is very runny roundy compared to Maple. Is this ok?
  17. loobers25

Activities for young whipper snappers

Mr Doodle is very active, loves climbing and exploring. He literally doesn’t stop running around. He only has the train and the run around tunnel in his enclosure as I am not sure what I can or can’t trust him with at the moment. What does everybun have to keep them entertained? More pet manor...
  18. loobers25

Rabbit peep hole windows

Does anybun know where you buy those bubble windows that people put in bunny sheds? Like a cabin hole?
  19. loobers25

Maple

I thought I would make a thread so everyone can see how maple is doing. Unfortunately my Tapatalk allowance for photos has run out so i will have to use Tippers account. I feel Maple knew that Dennis was going to pass as they spent the last days together completely separate. She won’t to go in...
  20. loobers25

Rabbit memory

Im trying to find out how far rabbits can remember back in time. I have seen online that they can only remember a day previous but that just cant be true. My bunnies have routines, they know where to go, where not to go and obviously that would require some long term memory. Whats your...
Back