• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Why has Excel/SS changed - the answers

I covered this back last year and the year before but time to go over it all again for the new members and to refresh ppls memories. Can Admin please make this a sticky as it will save loads of ppl from posting the same questions all the time. Right. There have been a lot of posts of late...
  2. D

Supreme Science Selective It hasnt changed

Yesterday Tracey had a long chat with Supreme regarding Science Selective. The upshot is that they have NOT changed anything about the food for a very long time. The recipe is still the same as it was at the beginning of this year and the same as it was last year etc. So the only thing that...
  3. D

Colin & Johnny Mcrae, Ben Porcelli & Graeme Duncan

I know its technically off topic so sorry Colin, Johnny, Ben & Graeme RIP Our thoughts are with your Familys at this time. The World of Sport has lost one of its true hero's with your passing. (No racing Richard up there ;) )
  4. D

BBC 1 8.30am this morning ref Myxo

Hi there did anybody watch breakfast on BBC1 this morning? They had a news report on the extent of Myxo infections this year. For once it was actually very good as they gave all the right info (vaccs and how to minimise the risks). So for maybe the first time I take my hat off to the BBC for...
  5. D

More info on Beaphar care+

Many of you will remember that we posted a question regarding a Beaphar advert in Fur and Feather this month. Following a chat with a lady at Beaphar they sent us out all the info on the product. Below I have typed out the EXACT contents of the leaflets for you to read and make up your own...
  6. D

New Additions to the Family

Hi all I just wanted to share a few pics of our new additions. This is Sandy, We had to get sandy to bond with Gwynie after we lost Bunty as Gwynie was very upset. The Bonding went so easy we forgot that we were bonding them as Gwynie took to sandy right away. Our other addition is a...
  7. D

Suki March03 - 11/7/07

With deep regret we had to have Suki PTS this evening. She was such a brave girl, since we had her she has suffered with microid enteritis (SP) when we first got her. 2 years ago she suffered Head tilt and battled her way through (we even postponed moving BB until she was better) for the last 2...
  8. D

RWA FIRST ALERT ref Floods Pls Read

Just had this first alert e-mail from RWA, As I know a few of you dont get the first alerts I thought it best to cross post it here for your ref
  9. D

Bunty June 2004 - 23rd June 2007

We will always love you Run free little girl
  10. D

Forum Tip for common posters

A word of warning for all you volume posters. This form SW will subscribe you to the posts that you reply to. If you have the settings in USER CP Edit Options Default Thread Subscription Mode set to instant email notification, your e-mail will get hammered with notifications for all new posts...
  11. D

Hi Tamsin I have found a little bug. We are unable to change avatars, Can you check settings or set the Avatar directory to 744, its prolly still set to default (444 or lower) TY
  12. D

Great book everybody should get

Just have to say that this is the Best book that every bunny owner should have. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Textbook-Rabbit-Medicine-Frances-Harcourt-Brown/dp/0750640022 It really is the bible not only from a vets point of view but also covers so much info on nutrition and care. Its not cheap but...
  13. D

LAPiZOLE

Has anybody tried this?? Seems to be like panacure as it contains Fenbendazole
  14. D

Animal welfare Bill your thoughts

There have probably been other posts about this but wanted to ask a few questions. For those of you that have yet to see the details of the act here it is http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/welfare/act/index.htm Do you think the new Bill goes far enough? If not, what would you like to see...
  15. D

Helping Rescues a great idea

As I am sure you can all imagine we get Loads of e-mails every week from Rescues Looking for help. We have put a lot of thought into how we can help as many rescues as possible as easy as possible. This is what we have come up with. A Paid Referral System. This is how it works Rescue signs...
  16. D

Can we have the search back please

Hi Tamsin, I know you are really busy and have a life away from RU but can we please have the search back ??? We had a bit of a medical Crisis with one of our Buns last week (Bunty) when she went into GI stasis. Not being able to search on here to get info was a real Bummer. She is better now...
  17. D

Our Pets

Here are some New Pics of our Pets. Enjoy Gizmo Ruffles Reme Jazz Opal Gwynie Bunty Twins in there Hide Ruffles Twins Dusty Both Chins Suki Raz haven't managed to Catch Stripe the Gerbil Yet but when I do Ill post that pic too.
  18. D

Easter Comp - Winner

The Winners name is Zoe Sutton (entry#53) Congrats to her
  19. D

Easter Comp (win 1 years free SS rabbit)

This year we are running a comp to win 1 years supply of Supreme Science Selective Rabbit. The comp is free to enter and open to all UK residents. Once the comp is over all entry details will be deleted. Full details on our website
  20. D

FAO Rescues Only

Following our Visit to Supreme Pet foods this week we have a question for you. Would it interest you to have access to Supreme foods in Large quantities e.g. 100+ Kg at a time or even higher quantities with discounts to match ? If so please reply below or email us. This many also appeal to...
Back