• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

My darling Toffee is going to the bridge today

I'm so sorry for your loss, I too had to say goodbye to my bunny last night xxx your bunny is free from pain xxx Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. A

Baby bella & cheeky Bailey!

Haha ruthyjones89 I am another welshy :-) And yes only the Welsh know how to cwtch x sent from Xperia Z2
  3. A

The bunnies look so cute, cwtched together. I hope your bonding goes well I'm sure it will as you have done it before, we found it scary as there were sometimes a little fur flying but nothing too much.myself and my boyfriend didn't think we were ever going to bond our bunnies. I hope Pickle...
  4. A

These are my pair newly bonded. I took the little one, Pickle in from a friend as a mate for Jasper, both were spayed before being introduced. Although Jasper was the territorial one at times they have done really well and bonded within 4 months. We had Jasper living in our large kitchen in his...
  5. A

Getting nervous. ...

Glad all went well xx sent from Xperia Z2
  6. A

Family of 4

Hi Hoppit, Both bunnies have been done xx sent from Xperia Z2
  7. A

Home made toy inspiration

Looks really good x sent from Xperia Z2
  8. A

Family of 4

Jasper is a Giant French Lop. Pickle is a lion head cross x sent from Xperia Z2
  9. A

Family of 4

Thank you x sent from Xperia Z2
  10. A

Family of 4

After collecting Jasper to come home with me and my boyfriend in August we were told to look into a friend for him. After Jasper having an op to stop him having babies we decided we would get him a girlfriend, this was something we were going to do in the new Year but a friend at work needed to...
  11. A

Best friends

They are too cute, lush pics x sent from Xperia Z2
  12. A

Going away for a weekend/week

I have a bunny hotel not far from me, the couple have a house rabbit and kept my baby Jasper in the house with them as he is a house bunny with loads of outdoor play every day. He settled so well with them he even snuggled on their lap the first night. The couple have been doing this for years...
  13. A

Im getting a Snoopy for Christmas

Awww lush little bun xx sent from Xperia Z2
  14. A

Devastated we had Talullah put to sleep last night :(

So sorry for your loss x sent from Xperia Z2
  15. A

My Lovely husband has tried to cheer me up/ red Lester has gone

Lush bunnies xx so so cute x sent from Xperia Z2
  16. A

SomeBun's on the Naughty Pot....................

Love that pic, awesome, so cutex sent from Xperia Z2
  17. A

Hello everyone! :)

Hello and welcome, x sent from Xperia Z2
  18. A

Hey there, I'm Mae

Hello and welcome. I have just got a baby lop myself about a month ago, he is 3 months old and called Jasper :-) You will get loads of advice here x sent from Xperia Z2
  19. A

Milli & Poppy - Dutch Rabbits :)

Lush little bunnies xx sent from Xperia Z2
  20. A

Thumpy is gone

Really sorry for your loss xxx sent from Xperia Z2
Back