• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Litter training problems with rescue bunny

Yeah the pooing is okay that's easy to pick up but I'm hoping the weeing stops! :lol: It's a wooden floor and inside their play area I put a blanket down so they can run around without sliding. Maybe it is the blanket but on the bed for example he doesn't urinate! Thanks for the replies :)
  2. L

Litter training problems with rescue bunny

Hi guys! So 3 weeks ago my little bun Amelie went to find a new partner! She spent a week away bonding with her new best friend Sherlock and two weeks ago they returned home together. They both get on great :) but the problem is that Sherlock isn't getting the hang of using the toilet! He's a...
  3. L

Struggling with Dolly my frenchie

Are the pellets grain free? Both my buns had the same problem for a while and as soon as I switched to grain free pellets they were completely fine :)
  4. L

How to manage an indoor rabbit?

My bunny is a ninja when it comes to eating our walls and skirting boards (also a rented apartment - thank god my boyfriend is a carpenter!!). In the end we bought her a run that is meant for outside but we use it indoors. It's made out of wood and there's no way of her escaping! She comes out...
  5. L

Rabbit eating walls

Hi guys, I hope I posted this in the right section, as I suppose it's an odd quirk :) Our bunnies eat the walls, we have a few corners that stick out in the room they live in, and they've always nibbled on them. I was a bit like :oops: as we rent but wasn't too bothered as it's fixable. HOWEVER...
  6. L

Spayed Bunny spraying urine

Yeah little Hector sometimes gets caught in the spray too :lol: Going to look into the pet remedy stuff! Just googled it and all the reviews are good, thanks for the tip :D
  7. L

So glad it's not just my bunny then Bunslave!! Amelie can be a nervous little bun if I'm not there or its in a new place - the bunny sitter said in 10 years of bunny sitting she's never met a bunny like Amelie :lol: and she also has yellow walls now :oops: Maybe she will take good example from...
  8. L

Hello! I posted a few months ago about my little Amelie and Hector, who I was desperately trying to rebond. I'm soo happy to say that after a week by a bunny sitter they are back together and officially rebonded! They now live free range in "the bunny room" (although they have a cage but it's...
  9. L

Getting to the end of my tether with trying to re-bond! - Possible update p.14

I have exactly the same problem! Separated because of neutering and spaying and then they fell out and now I'm running out of neutral territory and the male kept mounting the female and I was so exhausted as I had to sleep next to them for a week so I separated them again as I couldn't cope...
  10. L

Rabbit rebonding update..just checking I'm doing it right?!

Yeah I'm going to wait a week or so and then try again in a bigger space, is it okay if the buns are back in their old bunny room for the moment? They both have a cage and then I swap them all the time for a run about - they're both being pretty territorial when they come out for a run around...
  11. L

I've seperated them back to before in their old bunny room and now Amelie is digging like a mad bunny and Hector doesn't know what's going on and I think we're all just as confused as each other :?
  12. L

Me again! One minute I'm positive the next minute I'm not. So I think the problem is that Amelie wont let Hector mount her - she's completely fine until he tries and he always tries! As she's completely fine when he grooms her and she often goes over to him to get groomed (and she sometimes...
  13. L

Last night was pretty long as every time I fell asleep they were chasing each other again! But during the day they've been very good. Both buns have groomed each other (although Hector did try and bite Amelie as she stopped grooming him to groom herself) and there has been some chasing but...
  14. L

Haha I love the names!! I dreamt last night that we got a third bunny, I told my boyfriend this morning and he was like "no" :lol: two bunnies are complicated enough for us!
  15. L

Ahh good idea with the towel! I'll pop one in there now then, although I think they've both just started weeing in one corner haha which is also good. I think the problem is they both want to be the dominant one - although I see them both grooming each other they also put their heads together...
  16. L

..And just after I write that reply Amelie calmed down and is being groomed by Hector, hopefully she won't get nervous and jump away from him :oops:
  17. L

Update: It's the fourth day and last night was a quiet night but today it's just like the day before - Amelie has now resorted to just sitting in the corner and I think she's too scared to sit in the litter box so I've taken it out (but seriously will they not just wee everywhere and get really...
  18. L

Oh vegan bunny I didn't see your comment! I had the litter tray out right at the beginning and after two hours I put two in - because otherwise wont they just wee everywhere?!!
  19. L

There was a lot of chasing around today and Amelie thumping but for the last 3 - 4 hours they've been a lot calmer and Hector's been grooming Amelie. Let's hope it stays this way!! :)
  20. L

Haha I don't know whats worse, if she wants to mate or if shes scared! I did read though about the "Spring feeling" which I didn't know about (both of them are castrated so hopefully they don't get it!). Yeah it's the boy who's chasing, they both relax and lie down but then after a while the...
Back