• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. icklemunch

Bonding help?

Hi. Barney and Wilma are currently in the middle of bonding. Both rescues, both neutered. Barney lost his partner just before christmas so we adopted Wilma 3 weeks ago. Have been living side by side whilst she fully recovered from spey op. They are in a smallish space in my bedroom, next to my...
  2. icklemunch

Sensitive Stomach help??

Hi. Am about to pick up Wilma from rescue on Saturday. She around 2, a nethie cross and was kept with 56 other buns in a hoarder situation which they think due to poor nutrition us the cause of her sensitive tum. Anyway i was supposed to pick her up last weekend but she had a bout of sticky bum...
  3. icklemunch

Sleep Tight Betsy :(

Lost my beautiful girl this morning,in shock and heart broken! Betsy went into GI sasis on friday, she was under vet treament straight away. Her two front upper teeth had broken. Finally last night she started pooping but still no interest in food so was still syringe feeding her. 6am this...
  4. icklemunch

Grooming??

Hi. My two bun's Betsy amd Barney have been bonded around a month now. Betsy has yet to groom him and she literally demands it off him which he usually does,bless him. Is this normal? Does this mean Betsy is the Dominant bun? Betsy is 3 and i've had her since a baby, Barney is a rescue bun...
  5. icklemunch

Hiiiiii :)

Hi. I'm Suzi. From Manchester :) I'm Bunny mummy to my Princess Betsy. She's a Black Mini lop aged 3. Have had her since she was 10 weeks. She's a total madam, but also extremely soppy and my Princess. Also Bunny mummy to Barney, A cutie pie Black and White Mini lop cross, who we got from a...
  6. icklemunch

Behavior help please?

Betsy is my 3 year old Mini lop. She's spayed and free roam house bun. I've had her from a baby and she is my baby. She's my first bunny. Barney is my 12 month old Mini lop cross. He came from a rescue almost a month ago and is neutered. Bonding has gone ok. No aggression but no loved up buns...
  7. icklemunch

Novice needs help, please!

Betsy is my 3 year old Spayed free roam Mini-lop. Yesterday we went on a date to Tameside rabbit rescue and met Barney neutered two weeks ago 1 year old mini-lop x. He came home with us. I have no experience at this Bonding larky what so ever. Barney is currently living in Betsy's old cage in...
  8. icklemunch

First time Bonding help!

Hi. I'm proud Bunny Mummy to my 3 year old Mini lop, Betsy. She is a free roam house bun who is currently missing her friend, my baby Zak the Labrador who was very sadly PTS. I think its time she had a friend of her own. Betsy is a little madam. She is totally adorable. Loves her head strokes...
Back