• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. FuzzyBunyons

Bun looking like its falling asleep.

Hello, I wondering if anyone can help me. I've just gone out to clean my rabbits and one of my buns doesnt look right. Hes lethagic and he looks like he's falling aleep, hed slowly close his eyes and then become alert when i move. He's eating and drinking fine. Is this something serious? I...
  2. FuzzyBunyons

Bonding help and advice.

Hey, I’m wondering if you guys can help me. Bunny behaviour isn’t actually one of my strong points and to be frank, I have no idea what I’m doing, so I’m hoping I’m not doing anything wrong so far. Anyway, I have two bunnies. Both are neutered. 1) Pippin. He’s quite timid. 2) Eowyn. She’s...
  3. FuzzyBunyons

Urine question. Is it normal?

So I've just fed my rabbits and swept up a bit. I have a door mat in their shed which my bunnies keep peeing on. Today, I noticed it was soaked and there was a puddle on the lino where there should be no puddle. It looked like I had spilt water to give a bit of a visual. There was no colour...
  4. FuzzyBunyons

Bunnies new shed finally up! -Image Heavy-

Jeez, I'm so excited. After many, many months. And one and a half weeks sitting in the rain under a gazebo, it's finally done. Before:- This was their awful set up. I hated it so much, I'm going to have fun ripping it to bits. Sorry about the mess. I'd just moved them and hadn't cleaned up...
  5. FuzzyBunyons

Ordering from Williow Warren

Hey, have any of you guys ordered from this place:- http://www.willowwarren.co.uk/ I'm having problems trying to pay by card on the site and I'm wondering if it's just me or if others are experiencing problems too. (Sorry if its in the wrong thread, I wasn't sure where to put it.)
  6. FuzzyBunyons

Should I put the little hutch in the shed?

I had a little hutch laying around in the garden for years. Its a little under 3 foot by about a foot. So I thought I'd tidy it up and pop it in the new shed which is 4 by 4. I'm not too sure though, it takes up a bit of room. But it does provide them with an extra self on top and a hidey hole...
  7. FuzzyBunyons

Make, buy or edit a run.

So I posted a thread on here concerning a fold-able run. I wanted this one:- http://tinyurl.com/ohx2l4s But they no longer sell them. So I have to find other alternatives. I had a nosy around to look for large fold-able runs but the only ones I could find were 5ft ones or this:-...
  8. FuzzyBunyons

People really do surprise me.

So, I work on checkouts in a Supermarket and a part of our job is to talk to people. So I had this fellow, who was buying lots of animal food so I asked about his animals. The conversation quickly turned onto bunnies and he mentioned he had over 30 at one time and they were a pain. He said they...
  9. FuzzyBunyons

Foldable Run.

Hi guys :wave: So I need a run for my fuzzy monsters and I was linked this one:- http://tinyurl.com/ohx2l4s That run would be perfect for me, it's 6ft, foldable, exactly what I need. However, as it says at the top, the listing has ended but it also says there 10 available... (I'm complete and...
  10. FuzzyBunyons

Parents and Bunnies

Sorry 'bout this. I was acting like a right spoilt brat and I apologize. I was feeling very frustrated and stressed at the time. I understand a parents house is a parents house and rules I must adhere to. I never cut across that line. Its just annoys me when people (whether they be a parent...
  11. FuzzyBunyons

To nest or not to nest, that is the question.

Welp, I bought that Wendy house, so that's one step in the right direction. However, as we know England for it's beautiful weather and the fact it was stored outside it was dripping when I got it and has now grown mold. How is the best way to get rid of mold? Should I scrape it off and sand...
  12. FuzzyBunyons

Wendyhouse or ChickenCoop? Plus some Run questions.

Hey, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Currently, my two lads are sitting in accommodation that I absolutely detest and I thought it was about time to get something decent, bigger, and more weather friendly. Now that I have a job I can actually afford decent things without having to...
Back