• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. elmoandfern

Loxicom dose question

Hi everyone :) my rabbit Casey has arthritis and has been prescribed Loxicom (dog) 1ml once a day. I'm going to call my vet and query this as I thought she was prescribing twice daily, as it was my understanding that's best practice for rabbits? Does anyone have any experience on usual dosage...
  2. elmoandfern

Safe woods to build with

Hi everyone, I'd like to build the rabbits some hides etc. because the ones online are so expensive! What kind of woods are safe to build with? Both of mine are big chewers and one is a cardboard box eater so I want to be careful with what I use. If anyone has recommendation for affordable...
  3. elmoandfern

Happy Birthday Elmo! :)

It's little Elmo's 4th birthday today :D here he is when we first adopted him: and now! :love::love::love:
  4. elmoandfern

FAO Sarah1989!

i hope you don't mind me asking, but can you share stories of all your buns for us please for wabbit wednesday? i think i missed something along the way and have no idea how many you have now, or their stories :)
  5. elmoandfern

Rabbit Dissertation

i have to propose a dissertation title this week for uni and i'd really like to do a research project on rabbits...but i'm struggling to think of the perfect one! i thought maybe the wise RUers could help me... :wave: if you could have any one thing about rabbits 'proved' what would it be? is...
  6. elmoandfern

Old copies of rabbiting on?

I won't go into details but I met a lady this weekend who has rabbits (her daughters) and doesn't know how to look after them...at all. I'm too much of a wimp to say much in person although I did mention a few things, but I was planning on sending a few rabbiting on magazines to her and her...
  7. elmoandfern

Rabbits need RESCUING!

For today's Rabbit Awareness Week theme I've chosen rescue rabbits :) post photos of rabbits you've rescued, rabbits waiting for homes, share rescue stories, what you've done to help rescues etc. ! As my contribution, here is a photo of mufasa and pudding, our foster bunnies :love: pudding...
  8. elmoandfern

Rabbits need humans!

Today's photo theme for rabbit awareness week is humans :) bunnies may be independent little fluffies but they still need the love of their hoomin (slave) here's me and my mumu, who was much more affectionate than my pair, who only love me when i come bearing forage :lol:
  9. elmoandfern

RAW - rabbits need HAY!!

we all know how important hay is to our bunnies' diet so today's rabbit awareness theme is hay, please share photos of your bunnies munching! here are my two enjoying some delicious ings hay :D
  10. elmoandfern

Rabbits need COMPANIONSHIP

Today's theme is companionship, please share photos of your bunny buddies loving each other :) my pair are not particularly loving but here is a photo of them doing what they do best - eating! And Elmo looking furious :shock:
  11. elmoandfern

Rabbits need ENRICHMENT!

Today's rabbit awareness week photo theme is enrichment :) how do you make your bunnies' lives more interesting?? I have to rush off to work but will post my photos when I'm home!
  12. elmoandfern

Rabbits need SPACE! (RAW)

In celebration of rabbit awareness week i thought i'd pick a theme every day and we can share some photos of our bunnies enjoying the good life! :) Today's theme is space so please share some photos of your bunnies enjoying some much needed space!
  13. elmoandfern

My cat family :)

I don't post many pictures of my cats so here are some recent ones :D Spook Tyson Benji ....no prizes for guessing who is the naughtiest :roll:
  14. elmoandfern

Tree ID help please :)

Can anyone identify these trees please? I'm trying to find more bunny safe things near me And Thanks! :wave:
  15. elmoandfern

stable matting

i cant remember who it was but someone on here recommended stable matting for my shed to protect the bunnies' feet. i bought enough the other day to cover the floor and its in the garage, but it smells awful! does anyone use it and know if its going to be harmful to the buns? thanks :wave:
  16. elmoandfern

Bunny grass :)

OH was busy yesterday to surprise me with this when I got home! I know it won't last long but the bunnies love it :love: The chickens got a bit too :love:
  17. elmoandfern

OH cleaned the rabbit shed out for me yesterday

and did a much better job than i do! he's shot himself in the foot though cos now i want him to do it all the time :lol:
  18. elmoandfern

Emily chicken x

Emily had been battling illness for about a month now, she had started to show an improvement and was eating and drinking on her own and even coming down out of the coop on nice days. We were looking into finding a better vet for her to try some more treatments to get her back to 100%. She...
  19. elmoandfern

Elmo and Fern's new pad! (Thank you FudgeTort!!!!)

I was lucky enough to buy FudgeTort's fantastic shed and aviary set up and the bunnies moved in today :) here it is all built :D (apologies for the state of our garden we are in the process of redoing it all :oops:) I'm still moving stuff around and working out how they'd like it...
  20. elmoandfern

Tree ID help please

Does anyone know what this tree is? And if its bunny safe? its overhanging their run now. Sorry for the bad pictures, and no leaves!
Back