• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Love buns

Free roam time for Link and Scruffbutt, but they just wanted to relax. Bunny ears :love: Love buns Link, I love his eyes
  2. C

Matted bottom, scared bunny - help

My female bun is a 2 year old (approx), unneutured Lionhead with very long fur. I took her in from my Sister in Law around Christmas time because she couldn't look after her anymore. I named her Scruffbutt. When I got her she was in a quite a bad state, she had - very overgrown claws, a weepy...
  3. C

So much fur

Our dog is most definitely moulting.. This was just from brushing her legs. And it was the same again the next day.
  4. C

Link likes boxes

Link really does love a cardboard box.
  5. C

Scruffbutt

Here's Scruffbutt. Just gave her her weekly trim. I have to trim her weekly because she has such long fur if it's left longer than a week or so, poo starts matting to it around her bottom. So she gets regular haircuts. Wish I had took a picture before I cut her fringe, it looked so funny.
  6. C

My two lovelies

7. C

Icy Noms!

Put some strawberries in some water and put in the freezer last night, gave to the rabbits this morning to lick so they could stay cool. They loves it :D
  8. C

Dog and her Bunny

9. C

Megazorb

Just bought an 85L bag of Megazorb from the website Millbry Bill for £12.48 including postage. I thought that was a good price, or am I clueless?
  10. C

Watchoo lookin' at?!

11. C

Handsome

I think he's so handsome <3
  12. C

Leaving the buns

My OH and I are going to London on Thursday - Monday to visit my family. This is the first time I will have left the bunnies (and the dog) with someone else and I'm feeling really nervous about it. OH's stepdad has said he'll housesit for us "if you can't find anyone else I suppose I'll have...
  13. C

Vets in/around Barnsley

Can anyone recommend a decent vets in or around Barnsley? We're in Darfield, so somewhere near Wombwell, Barnsley etc. I don't just want to sign up to any old one.
  14. C

Rabbit Runs - Buy or DIY?

As the weather will (hopefully) be improving soon, I want to get a run so the rabbits can have some time outside when it's sunny. I've been having a look online, and they seem to be quite expensive, even on Gumtree and eBay. Money is fairly tight at the moment, we're not severely struggling but...
  15. C

Breed?

Not good with figuring out rabbit breeds. Anyone know what breed my girl is?
  16. C

Beautiful Misa <3

Here is my beautiful girl. Sorry about the size. :love:
  17. C

Bunny love :3

Haven't posted, or even took pictures of my buns in a long time. My new camera arrived today (dog ate my old one..). My albino is called Gary (short for Garibaldi, his name when I adopted him). I called him Link for a while because my boyfriend didn't like his other name, but I think Gary suits...
  18. C

Bonded :)

Finally got the bun I took in from my sister in law, bonded with my boy, Gari. Started off a few weeks ago letting them sniff each other through the bars, then letting them out together, but they always fought. Yesterday I put her in Gari's crate, but left the door open so she could escape if...
  19. C

Smelly Messy Bun

The bunster I took in yesterday is in a bit of a mess. Trying to clean her up slowly. I gave her a wash today, tried to get rid of the urine stains/smell on her feet but didn't have much luck. The water was yellow, poor thing. Her eye looks a little better today, but still want to get it looked...
  20. C

Our new little (slightly poorly) resident

So, my sister in law is due to give birth soon and decided she can't look after her outdoor rabbit anymore. The rabbits friend recently died from the cold, and she has given the rabbit to me to look after. I've moved her indoors because the hutch is too heavy for anyone to move, and the weather...
Back