• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. X

Building a bunny playpen

I'm planning to section of half of my bedroom to turn into a playpen/home for my rabbit. The bunny cannot walk on my floor (laminated wood) so I need to put a sheeting of some kind, the problem is I have no idea what materials are safe for him. He seems to try to eat everything, walls, blinds...
  2. X

Anyone sleep with their bunnies?

oh yeh forgot to mention the time my bun peed on my face:shock: i was half asleep at the didn't know what was happening thought i was still dreaming then tried to move my rabbit of my face and then realized it was EVERYWHERE, all over my bed, face, hair, back, not pleasant lol. spend the rest...
  3. X

Anyone sleep with their bunnies?

i have a few times generally by accident when i stay up all night on the laptop and fall asleep without putting him home. & i have had no problems with him, he goes to sleep on top of me or runs around me. He has chewed my headphones 4 times tho. & since i like do backflips:lol: in my sleep and...
  4. X

I have to give Jazzy & Lilah back to there old owner :'(// UPDATE post 80

That sucks, poor bunnies separated after they bonded. & since she got rid of them in the first place, she obvious don't care that much about them, i would NEVER even think about getting rid of my bunny.
  5. X

My rabbits finally moving in:)

:wave: Jimmy is moving from my Mums house to mine on monday, finally:D. Wondering if Jimmy will get on with Mice & gerbils I don't expect them to be friend just not kill or injure each other would be good, I normally let my Mice & Gerbs run around my room which is where Jimmy will be.
  6. X

photo time!

Aww so cute especially the 2nd & 3rd pic x
  7. X

What toys do your rabbits actually play with?

:wave: I have got my rabbit many toys, but none of them seem to interest him at all. Not even when i first give them to him, what toys do your rabbits actually like playing with?
  8. X

first rabbit, have no idea what to do

9. X

fluffers, thanks for the info:) im 16 btw, & yeh i know it's unfair, as im paying for the rabbit that i didnt plan on getting & i hav'nt got to spend much time with the rabbit yet:(, but i care about the rabbit & want to make sure he's okay, one of the main reasons i want the rabbit to live...
  10. X

to fluffers thanks, he's 12weeks old. he lives in a rabbit cage, its quiet big (he's a small rabbit) but he cant get much excercise as im worried about taking him in the garden without vaccs. & the dog would injure him if i let him walk around indoors he eats junior rabbit pellets, i think...
  11. X

Hey, my step-dad bought me a rabbit about 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how to look after him, i had never even thought of getting a rabbit so i was kind off shocked when he gave him to me. I'm worried about where he's living, he is currently living at my Mum's house, she has pet birds & a dog...
Back