• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

what would you do?

Keep it they obviously have no idea how to take care of it!
  2. S

what breed was it?

Wouldn't be a blue beveren they r a lavender blue and weigh between 5-7kg. I would think it could be quite a fewbreedsbut siberians are a slate blue so it could be them :) The rabbit in my avatar is one of my blue beverens sully :D
  3. S

Biting?

Personally I don't think so. You can see the type of personality from very young and as you are getting a pair that are already altered then you will be seeing their true personalities :)
  4. S

eurgh AWFULL THOUGHT!!

No problem glad I could help ;)
  5. S

eurgh AWFULL THOUGHT!!

It would be worse if they were brother and sister! Mother and son or father and daughter isn't so bad a lot of breeders would line breed like that though you outcross genetics every couple of generations. And obviously it's better to know the lines in the first place :s I can never understand...
  6. S

Just a few questions about snuffles...

Snuffles is pretty resistant to baytril now. Your vet really needs to try something stronger to get a good result penicillin or zithromax works well.
  7. S

Bunny Nicknames?

Yoda gets called beanie bun Stumpy gets bumpy or stumple Boo gets boo boo or crabby lol
  8. S

Help needing fosters for 2 weeks Scotland

Hi I'm sorry I wish I could help you out but I am due to have my baby next week :( I do have 4 indoor hutches if you wanted to borrow them to help you out while you do the new enclosures. I know it's probably not ideal but I don't want to put any more stress on my husband lol
  9. S

Windows in Sheds

We bought a greenhouse opening window from b&q it's a slatted window works a treat for letting air through. And I have a blind on the other one to keep some sun out in the summer just a metal Venetian one.
  10. S

Best Vet to go to for rabbit spaying in Falkirk

Hi I have had a lot of rabbits spayed and neutered in Broadleys. Stirling they are great and have some really good rabbit nurses who take care of them. In fact I have one going there for a spay tomorrow :)
  11. S

pregnancy

Had a thought. If she panics and you can manage it to chill the woman out. Why not tell her to arrange a vet visit. The vet can feel the rabbits tummy and should be able to tell if she is pregnant. Make sure you point out that the chance is unlikely and it's most likely a phantom pregnancy as...
  12. S

pregnancy

I take it the vet definitely sexed them right? Sone vets can be a bit iffy with their sexing lol Even at 4 months it's most likely a phantom pregnancy. Though it's unusual if there are no males around! The only chance would be if the other female had been a male. A rabbits pregnancy is 31 days...
  13. S

pregnancy

So they were sexed at 3 months ? So how old is her rabbit now? And is it inwithor near a boy?
  14. S

How long?

Aw sorry this was missed. How is she doing now? I have found when boo goes into stasis she will eat pretty much all of her poo's. Not sure why it must be easier on her tummy I guess. I always find kale works a treat with mine if they aren't eating and we tend to give a bowl of water with...
  15. S

Buns watching tv and listening to music.

I used to have one that loved James bond and star trek but if you put on a girly film he would turn his bum to it lol Sorry you lost your bun xx
  16. S

OMG Help !

My first rabbit dido ran off with a mars bar one night u had to watch cause he would sneak up on you and try and steal any chocolate u had. He was ok afterwards except being annoyed we got it back off him! I also remember Dennis had a fetish for onion bhajis with chilli sauce he used to sit and...
  17. S

how old before..

I saw your pictures they are gorgeous and all look lovely, fit and healthy :D I think perhaps people who have problems, the most likely thing I have seen is because mama rabbits ignore the babies other than the few minutes they go and feed them and because people don't understand this they...
  18. S

how old before..

If the mum knows you then there is no reason not to handle them. In fact it's better to handle them for these reasons 1 you can check make sure they are healthy and eating. 2 it helps to get them used to being handled I don't know where this no handling comes from tbh :? Rabbits aren't like...
  19. S

Help please?

I know people who have bought from there and been happy with their hutches. My OH has always done ours so I don't know personally.
  20. S

Nethies

No problem :) usually if it's pastuerlla the snot may start clear but can look creamy. They tend to sneeze with it too. Baytril and equivalents won't touch it as far as antibiotics go it has to be a bit out of the box but as far as I know there is no cure. It's very contagious too and can pass...
Back