• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help needing fosters for 2 weeks Scotland

Collielover

Mama Doe
Hi I was wondering if any of you can help me out , I am getting a new kennel/shed put up at the end of the month and am looking for fosters for the period of this going up and there old enclosers getting dismantled. I would deliver the rabbits to you and all food ect supplied also if any of them needed vet attention in this time I would be more than willing to pay for this . Can anyone help out?

Last edited:
It might help if we know how many and how far you would be willing to travel.
Are they all together or a few separate pairs? any singles, special needs etc..

I wasn't so much offering as thinking that if people knew more they would maybe be more obliged to help out. :wave:

Hi I'm sorry I wish I could help you out but I am due to have my baby next week :(

I do have 4 indoor hutches if you wanted to borrow them to help you out while you do the new enclosures. I know it's probably not ideal but I don't want to put any more stress on my husband lol

Back