• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Omg! :'( Can a rescue help? URGENT U/D Is it a sick joke?!!

them poor poor animals :( if shes in manchester my family live there and i can drive down on friday my next day off?x
  2. F

2012- worst year of my life.

i havn't been on here for ages, or posted anything. but ive been getting back into it the past few days. i had high hopes for 2012, i was going to sort my life out. and make something of myself. it was going to be a good year for me. but instead, its the worst year of my life. on january...
  3. F

Benji - UD now with tribute and LOTS of photos

im so so so sorry chloe!, benji had an amazing life with you, he shared his last months with his wifey happy and loved. if you ever need to chat you know where i am.. sleep tight benji, binkey free.xxx
  4. F

Cheapest place for snugglesafes?

yeah vet uk is the best place i got my two from there a while ago.
  5. F

The playhouse is going to get damp!

people have already suggested it but if you took them inside you could use ice pods and things to keep them cool? but the weathers been really wierd lately :/ if not does anyone you know have a spare hutch you could use whilst your drying the floor?
  6. F

playhouse finished!:)

7. F

meet my two boarding bunnies:)

8. F

Blossom's gone

omg emma, i am so so sorry!:cry: like everyones already said you are an amazing bunny owner, and all your rabbit have had such an amazing life with you. they knew how much you loved you and loved you just the same back. if you ever need to talk just message me<3 xxxx
  9. F

Speedy recovery vibes for Skye & Q re snugglesafe

sending vibes for little skye, i was worried when snow had hers but she did just fine:)
  10. F

might be looking after 2buns for 6 weeks!

do i? first ive heard of my interviews :lol:
  11. F

ohh i know lots of people with more than 5 bunnies, haa. and it's the owner of the rabbits whos giving me money not my mum:) ive been job searching for over a year now. but only seriously the past month.
  12. F

if i do ill be picking them up this weeked, so lots of piccies to follow they are gorgeous little things!
  13. F

my mums friend from work has two little bunnies, i think their nethie crosses i can't remember. they are indoor in cages but usually are let out to run round the room, from what my mums said the women has to work away for 6 weeks staying in a hotel and her oh is working away, and his daughter...
  14. F

Cheapest place to get a Snugglesafe?

ive just tried to order from vet uk and it keeps saying error your card could not be proccessed?. :$
  15. F

Cheapest place to get a Snugglesafe?

im interested in this too! found one on amazon for £9 but it was £11 for postage!
  16. F

Neutralising the hutch will be so hard.

ohh god haa, i didn't even check i just saw someone had awnsered it im so ditsy:lol:
  17. F

Neutralising the hutch will be so hard.

i have no helpful sujestions haa im dreading having to do the shed soon too, snow pees on everything shes just to lazy to go into the litter box :')
Back