• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Boys Vs. Girls

Mina was a little princess. I sometimes called her Queen Meen because of the attitude she would give me. I swear she had a "Well, I NEVER!" look that she gave me at times. :lol: She couldn't stand to be dirty, and was always such a lady. Everything she did, she did with a dainty, almost...
  2. J

Mina.....our Mini Hamster

Sleep tight, Mina. :( xxx
  3. J

Badger's Journey UD post 297

That's fantastic news, Sky! I'm so inspired by Badger's brave fight! :) What a tough little guy! I'll continue rooting for him and sending him lots of good vibes!
  4. J

Still thinking about you and Badger and sending you all the best. xxx
  5. J

I'm so happy you and Badger got to spend Christmas together! :) :love:
  6. J

That's wonderful! You're fortunate to have such a rabbit savvy and caring vet. My vet wasn't as good, it seems, and he was always very pessimistic about things, which made it that much more difficult. If Mina's story could help you and Badger in any way or bring you some comfort, it is worth...
  7. J

I'm so happy to hear that Badger is having a good day! :love: What a tough and inspiring little guy! Just on a side note: I understand that you are not keeping him alive for you, and are only doing what is best for him. :) I think sometimes others who don't understand your bun as well as...
  8. J

"snuffles" U/D no 68 Were doing great!

Sending many vibes for a happy and healthy Christmas for Casper!
  9. J

Sneezing

Please get him seen by a vet. My Mina had only this symptom (occasional sneezing) and the vet insisted it was the dry air in the house causing it since she had no other symptoms. As it turned out, he was wrong, and by the time more symptoms appeared and he could diagnose it as Pasteurella, it...
  10. J

Socks (Guinea Pig)

Sleep tight, Socks, you little cutie. :(
  11. J

Lilly

Binky free, Lilly. ;.;
  12. J

Alice, rescued December 16, 2010

Poor beautiful Alice. ;.; I'm glad she got to experience kindness and love in her life with you, even if only for a few days. Sleep sweetly, Alice.
  13. J

Vibes for Homer please-u/d little monkey again

Sending lots of healing vibes for Homer, and hoping for lots of nomming and pooping soon!
  14. J

Adonia has left me :( Thankyou for the vibes , My little girl is out of pain now x

I opted for cremation for Mina, and I just got her ashes back today. I'm really glad I chose this because I feel significantly better having her back here, even if not in the way I wish. They did a beautiful job with her--gave her to me in a small wooden box etched with flowers, her ashes in a...
  15. J

Sleep tight little Mina ;.;

Thank you, everyone. xxx Lots of love to you. I feel a little better tonight than I have the past few nights. The Rainbow Bridge ceremony earlier helped, and what helped even more was that my Mina's ashes were returned today, and they did an absolutely beautiful job. They gave her back to...
  16. J

Adonia has left me :( Thankyou for the vibes , My little girl is out of pain now x

*major hugs* Only time and tears will help, I'm afraid. I lost my little Mina less than a week ago, and the pain hasn't waned. But crying helps, and letting yourself feel whatever you need to feel. People here on this forum have been amazingly supportive and understanding. I tortured myself...
  17. J

Found this poem its another sad one...

I'm bawling my eyes out. ;.; Thank you so much for posting this. I think I'll be printing this out and keeping it with Mina's little box of ashes. What a beautiful poem.
  18. J

Positive vibes needed please for my very sick baby bunny in the vets... :-(

Sending lots of healing vibes for Saffie! xxx
  19. J

I obviously can't tell you what to do, but I can share my similar experience with this. Just one week ago, I was going through this exact thing with Mina. She would be perky and playful, and then stop with a confused look as to why she was getting winded more quickly. Whenever she tried to...
  20. J

Signatures

testing sig...
Back