• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Fizz- April 2010- 10th January 2011- Post 55, final resting place

Dear Fizz, never forgotten, wish we could have known you, little one. At peace with your brother Hazel xx
  2. M

Fizz- April 2010- 10th January 2011- Post 55, final resting place

RIP little man He's with the lovely Hazel enjoying the sunrise and sunsets together at the end of our garden, never forgotten.xx
  3. M

Would very much appreciate mega vibes- Wish UD post 11

Sending Wish mega get well soon vibes and a virtual hug to you. Thinking of you all. X
  4. M

If I Could Turn Back Time...............

He's lovely and you're not alone in your feelings. My husband often says he would sell his most treasured possession just to have a day back with his dog Pepe who died 9 years ago.:cry:
  5. M

I'm Eccentric but I Dont Care

Just curious, what do you sleep on Jane?:wave:
  6. M

Rabbitless Rabbit Show 2012

It's looks great but much have taken you hours of work to get all their stories printed out and displayed. Well done.:D
  7. M

CLOSED: Photo campaign/ display/ fundraiser- Rabbitless Rabbit Show 2012

How did it all go on the day and how many entries did you receive?:wave:
  8. M

Abscess advice needed please :(

How is your rabbit now? I've got one with the same problem, discovered it on Wednesday. He's on antibiotics , painkillers and flushing out then applying Manuka honey but the abcess looks open hard and horrible today.
  9. M

Parsnip- 31st August 2012

RIP Parsnip, Binky free x
  10. M

Newest Enrichment- UD Angel 49 & 50, Star 51

Thanks for sharing your news, you take such good Binky shots. Wish looks amazing.:love: well done.:D
  11. M

Samphire

It's quite a delicacy in Norfolk, I don't like it myself but I have some left and wondered if the buns could try it but won't risk it unless I know it's safe.
  12. M

Samphire

Does anyone know if rabbits can eat samphire?
  13. M

Hi from Norf Norfook!!

Welcome Welcome, I've also sent you a PM :wave:
  14. M

Hay Monster- June 2010- 13th June 2012. Video post 48

So sorry to read of Hay Monster's death. I remember seeing him at the Martelsham centre with his siblings, what a lovely litter they were. You did all you possibly could for him with love and care Sky-O, he must have left a huge gap in your home.:cry: Binky to your hearts content now Hay...
  15. M

Sir Victor Velveteen ~ 11th June 2012

Beautiful photos of a wonderful boy,you will always be remembered by many people. Binky free Sir Victor. So sorry for your huge loss Jane and Lady Lydia. Xxx
  16. M

This is hilarious!

A bit repetitive but great how the sheepdog did nothing:p
  17. M

Things to consider before getting a giant rabbit

Large rabbit, large personality says Daffodil
  18. M

Characters

It still amazes me what amazing, individual , funny, cheeky, quiet, rascally, thoroughly nice and different characters our rabbits all have. Anyone that thinks they are "just a rabbit" is missing out. Here is our Perry who is a bit of a cad, looks like something out of Harrod's cuddly toy...
  19. M

I believe it's Ginger's 2nd Birthday today!

Happy birthday lovely Ginger girly, hope you are feeling a bit better now.:love:
  20. M

Michael

Lovely photo, you frame them up to look so professional.:thumb:
Back