• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

The Giant Breeds

i am considering having one of the giant breeds, but it would have to live outside like my other rabbits, however nevering having a giant before i thought i would ask what is the best outside houseing for them, and i know this is not the right place to ask but is there anything i should consider...
  2. W

oo Santa Paws sent us snow

ooo Santa Paws sent us snow Boo come on mummy says we dont need the run we safe.. im digging..hay oh hay its off to snow we go is there any under here? you can eat it Tammy where you gone? im here .. oo found munches.. we had fun in the snow, and our garden is fun to especially...
  3. W

my wee gang want to say...

Tammy ooooo please please can i play in the snow pleeeaaassssse Boo not till i had my ears scrached Benji rather stay here fanks what we all wanted to say was.. Hoppy cristmas everyone xx
  4. W

32 days since kits

its now been 32 days since Tammy had her kits and can i now breath a sigh of relief that she is not expecting any more :)
  5. W

what is she please ?

when i got her was told she was a English Spot X , well someone has just mentioned i have a Blanc Du Hotot ? what is she please :) please excuse her filthy feet, she was not kept in the best conditions when i got her, and shes eight weeks old in all but the top pic :)
  6. W

oh no, why ?

i had a suprise litter 4 weeks ago , all three kits, happy, eatting, ect one of them i found dead this morning why what did i do wrong :cry: she was eatting , pooing , bouncing i really dont understand what i did :cry::cry: and im scarred im going to lose the other two
  7. W

Sorry im just getting so confused

I have looked threw the threads and i cant seem to find what im looking for :oops: i have had suprise baby bunnys born, whom are growing up now (see Tammys and Benjis kits) but im lost at when they should come away from mum, what age the boys need removing, and i keep peeking at bits but still...
  8. W

Tammy and Benji three bunnys bubs

well up to date pics, they now come out into the hutch on there own, chase tammy around and are little pickles, i still dont know what sexes they are been told its easier when there abit older as far as i can tell they are still not on soilds just mums milk, but doing well. oh its you...
  9. W

Meet Tammy and Benji and family

As im new on here and so are my buns i thought i would post some pics benji and tammy bunny (before i found out my tommy was a tammy) Tammy Benji there suprise kits (three) two days ago
  10. W

ive been advice to post here :)

thank you to esupi who said on intro i might get more advice here :) i have two bunnys whom i thought were male, both sold to me as male there names were Benji and Tommy Bunny , well to cut a long story short Tommy is now Tammy and we have three baby bunnys I have seperated both bunnys and...
  11. W

hello

hi everyone i have found my way here from MSE after looking on there site for help :) i have two bunnys whom i thought were male, both sold to me as male :roll: there names were Benji and Tommy Bunny , well to cut a long story short Tommy is now Tammy and we have three baby bunnys :shock: I...
Back