• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

After some advice R.E adopting a British giant house rabbit

Someone who my mum knows has loads of pets, their latest addition was a baby british giant bunny. Fast forward a few weeks and they have found that they can't cope so they want to rehome the bunny. My mum was telling them about my bunny's and they have asked if I would consider offering her a...
  2. M

Feeling pressured into taking on another 2 bunnies

Hi everyone. We have 4 bunnies at the moment. They are bonded in pairs. We have 4 cats and 2 kids. A friend at my partners work got talking to my partner(Danny) and strangly they got onto pets. Danny told him about our bunnies and this man then said they have 4 but want 'rid' of 2 of them and...
  3. M

Is this ok to line bedroom area with for winter?

Hi everyone. Iv been looking to make our huctches nice and warm for the winter. We are ordering a custom built all over hutch cover but Im looking to insulate the bedroom area. I was thinking of attaching this to the sides of the bedroom area...
  4. M

Need your help urgently!!

Thanks for replying. She was due to be spayed the 1st week in september. I rang the vets today and explained, they gave me some good advice and he apologised for not picking up on the pregnancy. I left the nest but cleaned everywhere else, she has loads of hay, veggies and pellets and fresh...
  5. M

I would never ever have been as irresponsible to let her mix with my 3 boys. They are all in seperate hutches and runs until the 6weeks after neutering is done so I can start bonding them. The runs have covers over so noone can hop over. Iv had them neutered and vaccinated as Iv gone along but...
  6. M

Yep it was alive. It was cold but is getting warmer and wriggling round. xx
  7. M

Hi everyone. We have 4 bunnies. 3boys and a girl. The girl I got from a lady who let both male and female free range. I had her checked by the vet who said she was not pregnant. Iv now had all 3 boys neutered and Beau was due to be neutered the 1st week in sept when we get paid as her spay was...
  8. M

Rabbit Grinding/clicking teeth?

It was just like a soft chattering noise. I was sat on the floor against the sofa and she was laid spread out on my legs and I was stroking her.
  9. M

Rabbit Grinding/clicking teeth?

Hi everyone. I was sat stroking Beau last night, She was spread across my legs and was very relaxed. She started grinding/clicking her teeth when I was stroking her. Does this mean she was happy or was i doing something wrong? x
  10. M

People who've joined two hutches together

Im also interested in this. We cant have a shed so hoping to buy another 6ft hutch and attach them together. x
  11. M

Available Rescue: Fruitcake is looking for his Cupcake!

I cant stop looking at that face!! :love:
  12. M

Unable to have a shed. Building hutch/playhouse ideas.

We cut the stump, but the shed overlapped the brick edging if you know what I mean, So when you walked inside the base sagged. We tried to level it out but the entire section is slanted. It cant be leveled out as it would go over the brick edging.
  13. M

Unable to have a shed. Building hutch/playhouse ideas.

Hi everyone. Well our shed idea didn't go very well. Our garden has a very odd shaped patio. We have a small section which has soil in which is where we were planning on putting the shed. We dug up the bush to find A giant tree stump was blocking it!! We couldn't have the shed on the flags as...
  14. M

Poor Agouti Bunnies U/D new pics p32

:love::love::love::love:Fruitcake!!!!
  15. M

Poor Agouti Bunnies U/D new pics p32

Iv officially fallen in love with Fruitcake!!!! :love:
  16. M

Are you a giver or taker?

I comment on general chat more as I'm relativley new to being a bunny mum. I don't want to give advice and it end up being wrong:oops:
  17. M

Adopting from a rescue

Iv fallen in :love: with Cinders at Tameside! She is gorgeous and looks just like Beau.
  18. M

Adopting from a rescue

Hi everyone. I just wondered what process is involved in adopting from a rescue? Im in Rochdale. Lancashire. Home checks aren't a problem and I have written consent from my landlord to allow pets etc (obviousley as we have cats and bunnies). xx
  19. M

Building our shed tomorrow!

We are on the way building it! Other half is getting stressed with it though. We have got all the sides up. Just need to attach the hinges, roofand then plon it and fix it to the base. Then I can paint it :D We cant put it where we want it to go as we have a tree stump there which other half...
  20. M

Building our shed tomorrow!

Is it so sad that I'm excited about having the shed all set up? We were given one off a lovely man on Freecycle. It all needs building and re-staining as its radioactive blue right now. Needs some new hinges and locks and some mesh instead of the plastice windows. Got all the materails today...
Back