• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

hiya newbie..

at the minute i have 3 breeding buns and one rabbit im looking after for a friend, one doe has 5 kits in with her that are all going to there new homes next weekend, and have two mini lops coming to me in may, each one of my rabbits goes out in the run everyday in all weather apart from snow...
  2. J

Why oh why...

oh if only i had a bigger place ide have her here as a house bunny!
  3. J

new breeder

if the OP would like me to then yes i would be more than happy too, all my rabbits have 5-6 foot hutches, i have a 8 foot run and another on the way, and the rabbits also have full run of the garden when im home. i also unlike some breeders keep my numbers low. i will have 4 mini lops and 2...
  4. J

hiya newbie..

Yeah alot of people wont like it but all my rabbits are my pets and stay with me, all my kits go to good homes and stay in there homes, i take all kits back if im asked to do so. and adults that retire go to forever homes where they are neutered/spayed and bonded with another rabbit. i dont do...
  5. J

new breeder

Hiya, any advice just ask, i have been breeding lionheads for about a year and now also am breeding red eyed white and blue eyed white mini lops. (also have some himilayan babies due which i may bring into my stud) breeding is a hobby that alot of people enjoy and alot of breeders show there...
  6. J

Hi everyone xxx

Hey, im new too!!! :D xx
  7. J

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Jade Area you live = Harrogate, Yorkshire =] Why did you choose your RU name? = its my name =] Names of your rabbits = Tinkerbell, Ollie, Saffy, Sweep, And two that currently have no names! still thinking of them. Do you work, if yes what job do you do = i work for NMR - national...
  8. J

hiya newbie..

Hiya, i just came across this site and thought ide join. My names Jade and im 17. i live in harrogate, and i breed rabbits =] i currently breed lionhead for pet and REW and BEW Mini Lop for Show/Breeding. i come under stud name BiltonLions&Lops im just starting out with the minis, have 2...
Back