• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mikek

Ah, Tulip has been good girl today

and especially enjoying relaxing in the sunshine. it's a bit cooler now :)
  2. mikek

Tulip's morning sofa hunt

:)
  3. mikek

ah, good girl Tulip

helping with some building works :)
  4. mikek

Hey, J&B

can you see what Tulip is eating? :)
  5. mikek

Eek-a-bun

:)
  6. mikek

Eek!

7. mikek

happy customer

8. mikek

Pepper :(

I am so sad to say that Pepper had to be pts this morning. same business as earlier times this year - tummy blockage. R.I.P. little fella. i just got back from the vets & it's really hitting home right now.
  9. mikek

Tulip & Pepper - the reunion

so they've been separated for the last month due to rebonding issues after Pepper's last stay at the vets but this severely limits their outside time :( i gave them some outside time together yesterday but they had to be constantly supervised but today was quite hot so i thought they might not...
  10. mikek

Bunny shed

The bunny shed is in full flower rn :) Clematis - Broughton Star. it's really pretty and it's fast growing. The picture would've looked nicer if the sun was out but it's very very rainy atm. Loses it's leaves in winter though.
  11. mikek

Vet's secret files

Pepper had his triple vacc this morning :thumb: Tulip is going in this afternoon and it will be the same vet so i thought i'd give her advanced warning of what to expect - especially as last time the vet came out looking rather shocked, but this morning the (different) vet seemed well aware of...
  12. mikek

Where would you rate a rabbit's intelligence?

this has puzzled me for 15 years they just seem pretty dumb a lot of the time but occasionally do something surprisingly clever. below a rat but above a duck? less than a squirrel but more than a chicken? i definitely think they have a mean streak, which must show some intelligence ?? and...
  13. mikek

Boysie & Evil Ears

for no reason, I was just going thru my phone (which is 99% bunny pics :lol: )
  14. mikek

nicely scalloped

camp bed :roll: :evil: :lol:
  15. mikek

Tulip Tuesday

keeping those pesky flowers down
  16. mikek

good Boysie hay nommies

:) but he's still inside atm due to Tulip being nasty to him :(
  17. mikek

Pepper at vets again :(

took him vets 7pm last night as under the weather, cold, able to be handled (not a good sign at all). thought he might be ok this morning but the same. took him back to vets 09:00 and they examined & admitted him. 5 mins after i got home they called & said dangerously high glucose & severe...
  18. mikek

couple of random pics

sunset this evening tree on walk yesterday haunted wood on walk yesterday
  19. mikek

table Tulip

they've both been very active today. must be liking the cold video
Back