• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

What food is best?

He is doing great he is now eating his babyfood and pelet mix on his own rather from spoon, he has also nibbled on a sprout leaf....but the best news is he has a new friend. We took in 2 Angora's with the intention to bond, they have been the best bonding I have ever done.....all happy and...
  2. B

What food is best?

Thanks for that and does anyone know if there is a reason he should not have a little rye bread? It's the only thing I have found he WANTS to eat but don't want to feed him something wrong. Only giving about 2" square. Thanks
  3. B

What food is best?

Thanks for all the suggestions......he is underweight and not got a good appetite. I have tried porridge which he liked, I made it with milk but read on here water might be better...is this correct. We know he has no teeth apart from front ones as he was seen by a vet last week. Will try the...
  4. B

What food is best?

Hi I am after some advice, I have a 6 year old Angora who we have taken in as a rescue, he has been checked by the vet and does not have many teeth apart from front ones. He has not been eating well and I am after some suggestions to temp him even if it's not the norm. He is at the moment...
  5. B

Angora Rabbits

Is any paper ok, like paper from work we have shreaded or newspaper? Thanks for all advice, means we can give these guys a better start with all this info
  6. B

Angora Rabbits

Thanks for all the advice, we have found space for 6 of them and as all will need neutering we will get any knot problems sorted while at the vets. Is shreaded paper better than hay for bedding? We only use hay so can any paper be used? Hope somebody can help answer that question. Thanks Aliso
  7. B

Angora Rabbits

Thanks Thanks for that, the reason I ask is that I help run a rescue and we might be asked to help take in some Angora rabbits. I just want to make sure that we take them in knowing some info on how to care for them.
  8. B

Angora Rabbits

Hope this is the correct place to post, am new to this so apologies if wrong:? Can anybody give me any advice on the care and looking after of angora rabbits? Thank Alison
  9. B

Starbuck is VERY excited!! - Update post 9 - advice please

your doing fine Hi Helen You’re doing fine and everything you’re describing is normal. I agree 100% with KarenM. Everything they are doing is normal and you being worried is normal too. I will give you a call tonight and see how things are going. TC x
  10. B

Hi

Have just joined and wanted to say hi, I have been involved with rabbit rescue for 5 years but after reading some of the post have realised you are never to old to learn new things....am looking forward to picking up some new and good ideas to help improve the welfare of the bunnies we care for...
  11. B

Starbuck and Fay - *Pic Heavy*

Oh wow Fay has settled in so well I am thrilled she has taken to her new home so well and I am sure it wont be long till she and Starbuck will be all loved up....thanks for being her new mummy :) Take care Fays old Mummy x
Back