• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. pandasourous

Available Rescue: Digby..New pic post 38

i shall continue to try and persude him ;)
  2. pandasourous

Available Rescue: Digby..New pic post 38

hi is georgous!!! been trying to convince o/h that he would be perfect match for fluff same age and temperment!!! but is is whining that it is too far to go as we in salisbury :( I really hope he finds a home soon
  3. pandasourous

flooring question

thank you everyone :D
  4. pandasourous

flooring question

hello eveyone Quick question. What do you all use on the floor of you outdoor hutch's? I use wood shavings(know i shouldnt but cant find anything else:oops:). I am putting lino on the floor when get chance to go to shop but was wondering what else i can use. THe shavings from pets at home is...
  5. pandasourous

My sisters rabbits after dog attack. Pics UPDATE SAD NEWS

I'm really sorry to hear about Gizmo :( I hope Bubbles is getting over the ordeal. I agree with what Tamsin said about citizen's advice, they are responsible for their dogs.
  6. pandasourous

savoy cabbage?

thank you for replying
  7. pandasourous

savoy cabbage?

Hello bunny mums/dads and bunnies Just a quick question, Can rabbits eat savoy cabbage leaves? Just been to my local grocers and they have given me a bag of carrot tops and savoy cabbage leaves for fluff. I know it is a silly question but i haven't had rabbits since i was a child and my...
  8. pandasourous

hello

Hi every one, Well i joined last night and thought i'd better pop on and introduce ourselves!! My names Manda and i'm bunny mummy to Fluff who is a 4 month old Rex x British Giant(Shes already size of mum!!) Got her from a rare breads farm. She been a bit moody(well understandable after...
  9. pandasourous

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Amanda Area you live: Larkhill, Salisbury Why did you choose your Ru name : use it for most things Names of your rabbits: Fluff Do you work, if yes, what job do you do: used to be an adminastrator, but at mo i am a kitchen porter One thing you didn't know about me: i am wanting to do...
  10. pandasourous

rollong over?

thank you for reassuring me. It has taken us a while to get fluff to trust us so we are extreamly happy that she seems to be happy!!!:D
  11. pandasourous

rollong over?

Hello i have a 4 month old rex x british giant. I have a quick question which sounds silly but wanted to ask. Do bunnies roll on to their side/back as if they want their tummy stroked?( like dogs and cats do?) My rabbit Fluff has started doing it today when i've been with her. She seems to be...
Back