• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. MellyRabiit

Suggestions to stop escaping bun

Hi all, we are due to get a house bun (my first having owned and still do 6 outdoor buns). Whilst at work we want to give her the run of the kitchen but there is a door to the kitchen and an opening which is 72cm. We need to block the opening to stop her chewing wires whilst not around. She...
  2. MellyRabiit

Any Hay Sellers?

Hi All, I havent been on for a little while! So :wave: again. I am looking to purchase some good quality hay, but am sick of the PAH dusty hay. Any recommendations or anyone on the forum sell hay?
  3. MellyRabiit

Bonding tips

So I'm bonding for the fourth time (4 different pairs) you would think I would be an expert but no they have all been different lol! I'm bonding my new bun who was done over a month ago and my little boy who has been done for years! She appears the dominent one and we have had some fur pulling...
  4. MellyRabiit

Help! Toothless

Hi all we recently acquired tannika who had only one bottom tooth. Today she lost the second bottom tooth. I'm worried about how she will chew now! Can anyone help/confirm if she will be able to eat ok?
  5. MellyRabiit

Speying shock

:shock: Hi All, We booked our little girl in for a spey today, all went well but the vet said she was wobbly for a long time after. We have just collected her and they said we were really lucky to get her speyed when we did, as she had cysts on her ovaries and fluid in her uterus. Has anyone...
  6. MellyRabiit

The newest addition - Tannika - Our special little bun (Pic Heavy)

After a very tough decision, we decided to take home Tannika. Tannika is approximately 3 years old and will be our first experience of a dental bun. She only has one bottom tooth and some spurs on her back teeth. After careful thought, we couldnt leave her in the rescue centre, knowing she...
  7. MellyRabiit

Dental Bun - Question

Hi All I wonder if someone with experience in dental buns can help. As some of you know we need a partner for Bruno and we are actively searching for a doe between 3 and 5. We have fallen in love with the photo of a little girl, who looks perfect. She had her myxi today and if all went well...
  8. MellyRabiit

Potential lump

My female bunny Chloe (has been speyed) has recently suffered with a runny bum. We took her to the vets last week and they gave her fibreplex, which I squirt into her mouth daily. Some days her bum has improved, gone down there today and it looks bad again so showered it all off again. Some of...
  9. MellyRabiit

Time to fatten him up

One of my pairs has a very greedy girl and even though Alfie eats fast he is starting to get a bit slim! So I am going to separate him at food time and feed him up a bit. Is there anything I can give him to fatten him up before winter?
  10. MellyRabiit

Silly Bunnehs!

My buns are sitting on the lawn in the pouring down rain!! :roll: Will it do them any harm?? I know thats probably a silly question :oops:
  11. MellyRabiit

Megazorb Question

Before here I had never heard of it - so I thought I would see how much it is.. http://www.farmway.co.uk/equine-2/tack-room-stable-24/stable-equipment-40/northern-driers-megazorb-animal-1789.htm?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=1789&utm_campaign=froogle Is this right - 85 litres for...
  12. MellyRabiit

Who wants to see my six buns! (and the guinea pig and cat) PICTURE HEAVY

:love: My signature is very out of date with my bunnies, so I thought I would post up some pictures of my six. They are the best pictures I can get today as it is very wet out there! If anyone fancies making me another sig, please go ahead :oops::lol: Here they are :love: Bruno Chloe...
  13. MellyRabiit

Really red wee?

Should I be worried? Looks bloody!
  14. MellyRabiit

Shed contents - ideas please?

I am soon getting a shed for my buns (as long as the bonding goes well). please could I have ideas for what to put in it? Please share the link/state which shop and how much you paid. Thanks :)
  15. MellyRabiit

The BIG Bond

Right .... Tomorrow is going to be judgement day! My Six are going away as three pairs and hopefully coming back as a group!! I really hope this works! Will need lots of vibes guys!! :love:
  16. MellyRabiit

After Bonding Care

In two weeks my six buns are going away for a week to be bonded together... fingers crossed :love: Im so excited. What I am worried about is them coming back and fighting in the garden? They will be moving into a new shed, so there home wont be a problem, but surely the garden will be...
  17. MellyRabiit

Shed sizes

Hi guys, In a few weeks I am hoping my six buns are all going to be bonded together. If all goes well I am going to put them all in a shed together. What size shed would I need for 4 medium buns, 1 small bun and one larger bun? thank you
  18. MellyRabiit

Random speying question??

Luna went in for her spey today and was unbelievably alert when we got her home. She hasnt done any poos yet so I am watching this, but she hasnt eaten anything either. My random question is..... My bun went in with two upright ears and has come out with one up one down, can the operation...
  19. MellyRabiit

**SHOCKING IMAGES** - Poor Poor bunny!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3078574/Sick-thugs-torch-bunnys-ears.html What I would do to them :censored::censored: Vibes for that poor little bunny!! :love:
  20. MellyRabiit

How long have you had bunnies for?

As the title says. I have had bunnies for 2 years and 3 months now :wave:
Back