• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb Question

Yep :) Did you think that was cheap or expensive? You're probably best off trying to find a horse supplies farm shop near you, as it's very heavy so expensive on the P&P.

A little goes a very long way. I put one big scoop or thereabouts in each litter tray. With about 40-50 buns in at a time, I normally use about 2 sacks a week or just under. It's very absorbent so you don't need much.

I have four bunnies and two guinea pigs and change a total of 6 litter trays every two days. A sack lasts me up to 4 weeks. It's waaaaaay cheaper than Carefresh! I get mine from the local horse feed supplier.

I use large under bed boxes as litter trays and one sack would last about a month for just one litter tray changed daily.

The price is about right, but I have to drive to exeter to get mine :?

I have 2 buns and a sack normally lasts me up to 2 months. Trouble is with buying it online is that the postage costs just as much :( I found a local horse supplier/ farm shop who sell it so it only costs me £6.20 :)

I have four buns and a sack lasts us about a month. I get it at a horse suppliers too and it costs me about £7.50.

Last edited:
Yep it's great value stuff :)

No where near me used to stock it so I always tried to plan my purchases with other things/activities... I can fit 5 bags in my car boot though so tended to stock up on it :)

Hannah

Back