• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Netutopia

Feeding an ill bunny another bunnys poop?

Thank you so much for your replies, just to give an update, I gave the owners some critical care which they managed to get their bunny to eat off dandelion leaves, she is steadily making progress and hopefully is on her way to making a good recovery :)
  2. Netutopia

Hi Thank you for your reply, that was what I had heard too, but I haven't heard of the dry poop being used? I really hope she gets better soon too. I will find out more later. Jo
  3. Netutopia

Hi My son's girlfriend has a sick rabbit that has been at the vets for 3 nights on a drip - I don't know the diagnosis but will find out later today. She has text him and said that the vet said to collect some of our rabbits poop - the dry ones and grind them up, soak in warm water and give to...
  4. Netutopia

Rehomed: Young Neutered Boar..Rex

:D I didn't think that he would be waiting very long! So glad that he has found a home - fingers crossed for the homecheck
  5. Netutopia

*Apple Sticks* for sale in aid of Honeybunnies u/d All gone for now :(

Hiya :wave: Sticks have arrived! Thank you so much, I have shared out one bundle between my lot. After they got over the shock of being disturbed from their lunch time snoozes :roll: they started tucking in - the guinea pigs especially went straight for the leaves. One of my piggies has to...
  6. Netutopia

Rehomed: Young Neutered Boar..Rex

He is adorable - I think his name suits him too - I :love: bourbons!
  7. Netutopia

Great solution for the water bottle / bowl debate!

I got mine from the Domestic Fowl trust just up the road, but Dee also sells them here!. May just be worth checking with her that they are big enough, but I would have thought that they are a standard size.
  8. Netutopia

No problem - I will ask my hubby to take one, he is just popping home now. It wasn't too much of a problem - I have attached it with a spring and cut out one piece of mesh and it seems to sit nicely on the run. Piccie to follow...
  9. Netutopia

The bottle bowl - I think that this is a great product. I bought one for Pickles my french lop, she had pneumonia last year (which she has now recovered from thankfully), but since then she will only drink from a bowl. This has proved a nightmare as she needs a smallish bowl so she doesn't get...
  10. Netutopia

*Apple Sticks* for sale in aid of Honeybunnies u/d All gone for now :(

Hiya :wave: If you still have any left please could I have £10 worth - half bunny size and half suitable for piggies please. My lot deserve a treat and I would like to support honeybunnies! Please PM me the paypal address and I will pay and give you my address. Thanks a million and well done...
  11. Netutopia

The Lymington Rescue Piggies

What gorgeous girls Jill :love: Thank goodness that they have landed on their feet with you.
  12. Netutopia

Farewell my puddy bunny Lucy - sleep tight.

Sleep tight Lucy, binky free What a lovely tribute to a beautiful bunny.
  13. Netutopia

Maisie piggie

So sorry to read this Abi, at least she had a lovely time with you in the last few weeks. Popcorn free Maisie
  14. Netutopia

garden photo overload

Stunning photos, although I don't post very often I always really look forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful garden - it seriously puts ours to shame :oops: To be honest I just don't know where to start - how on earth do you know what to plant when and where? My Dad is great in the...
  15. Netutopia

Eppie Update Pics

:lol::lol::lol: Naughty girl Eppie, don't bite the hand that feeds you!
  16. Netutopia

What to do...

He can't see other buns because I have a bonded pair either side of him (Albert and Sweep one side and Pickles and Thumper the other side), but I am worried that they might fight if they see him? Am I worrying unnecessarily do you think - can bonded buns see other bunnies without fighting...
  17. Netutopia

What to do...

... poor Sweep lost his wifey bun last week (Merry) and didn't take it too well, he went really depressed and I was very worried about him. I decided to try and bond him with 2 neutered boys that I have (Albert and Norman), I already had issues with them as Norman is very bossy (a really bully...
  18. Netutopia

Eppie Update Pics

:love::love::love: Hi Eppie :wave: You look so adorable in your little top, keep on nomming on those greens, there's a good girl!
  19. Netutopia

Anybun ever had this toothy problem?

Thank you again for your reply, however there does not appear to be an abscess at all - it is just a bony lump. I know only too well what an abscess is like as my guinea pig has one on her jaw which I drain every day and have done for the last 6 months :shock: I know that no one can diagnose...
Back