• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eppie Update Pics

Goodness me, poor girl, she must have been sweltering when we had those really hot days. She looks so cute in that baby-gro!

Glad she has had some noms:D

Sending eating vibes.

It's criminal that people are breeding them like that :censored: Poor little baby having all that fur to put up with ... it's quite shocking seeing the size of the pile of it next to her. Bless her, she must be so grateful to be rid of it all. :love::love:

What a sweetheart! I love the t-shirt! What size is it and how did you know what to buy?

it's a baby body suit, premature size
We've used them before to try to stop buns from opening wounds
Little Eppie is the only one who has kept her s on, no attempt to remove it:love:
I think she is so used to her fur being thick and tight that the suit feels sort of normal..only better:D
She has eaten over night and produced lots of poos

Little Eppie is the only one who has kept her s on, no attempt to remove it:love:
I think she is so used to her fur being thick and tight that the suit feels sort of normal..only better:D

Oh bless her! Maybe you should knit her a jumper with all the fur that was shaved off!

Bless her! She looks far from impressed in that first pic :lol:

I'm not surprised at the amount of fur. Sometimes when I brush Minstrel the fur just keeps coming and coming! The trouble with their kind of fur is that when it falls out naturally it just sticks to the other fur around it, forming the mats. It really saddens me that they have been bred this way :(

Sending vibes for a speedy recovery x

Awww bless her little cotton sox. I bet she is feeling sooooo much better now that she has been rid of all that nasty matted fur.
I think she is very cute, and i love the baby vets.:D:love:

What a good little bunny she is - I have a feeling Jill that she won't be hard to find a home for :love::love::love:

:love::love::love:

Hi Eppie :wave: You look so adorable in your little top, keep on nomming on those greens, there's a good girl!

Back