• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. muffinsmum

Muffin relaxing yesterday.

I thought I would share with you some pics of my muffin relaxing at home...she seems to have settled in well and is right at home with the rest of us! :) as you can see I get quite alot of bunny licks! :) although it looks like she is about to chew my hand! :D
  2. muffinsmum

hints on how to check buns teeth.

Having read a few of the threads here about bunny dental checks, I thought I would ask if it is ok to check your own buns, the books I own say that a vet should do it.....if its ok, how do you go about doing a check without stressing the bun out? any advice will be greatly appreciated:wave:.
  3. muffinsmum

advice on holidaying my bun

I am going away for a week at the end of the month, I am going to take hutch and run to my sisters to look after my bun, I am wondering how to make this as stress free as possible... to be honest I am worried that she will think she is being re homed again! ( I am her 4th owner! poor baby!) I am...
  4. muffinsmum

my buns did a binky!

aww bless my little bunny! at aprox 8.30 last night she did a huge binky when running from my dining room to the living room! Im so glad she is happy with us! now I have stopped over feeding her....(for which I still feel really guilty) and with out this fabulous forum I would not know what I...
  5. muffinsmum

HELP! my rabbit is doing sticky poohs!

(I have posted this in the welfare section but hope that this thread gets more views here.) I put my buns in her garden run as usual this morning, I came back from work and found that she has produced mini cow pats in her run! I have taken her in and cleaned her up, but I am wondering what...
  6. muffinsmum

HELP! my bunny has done sticky poohs!

I put my buns in her garden run as usual this morning, I came back from work and found that she has produced mini cow pats in her run! I have taken her in and cleaned her up, but I am wondering what might have caused this, I have had her for a month now and not changed her diet, she had spring...
  7. muffinsmum

how can I tell is my bun has been spayed?

I re homed a bun from a friend of a friend of one of my hubs works mates, little is known about this bun as the we are the 4th owners, she was first owned by a family who moved and couldn't keep her, she went somewhere else after that and then to a lovely couple who have just had their first...
  8. muffinsmum

a quick question...

is it safe to give bunnies mushroom? I am chopping some to put in my dinner, and I wondered if I could give a few pieces to my bunny girl ?
  9. muffinsmum

so pleased!

I'm so pleased with the progress I have made with our little girl bun who we re homed 2 weeks ago, she is now letting me get her in and out of her hutch and run, this morning there was no growling or pouncing at me, she came over and let me lift her! I can't tell you how good it feels! :D it...
  10. muffinsmum

lemon balm

I have some lemon balm growing in my garden, my bun loves to eat this but I am unsure weather it is safe? I read that herbs are a good thing to give them...anyone know if this is ok? :)
  11. muffinsmum

rabbit harness and leads...good or bad

I was wondering about rabbit harness and leads, are they good to use? I would love my bunny to explore the garden but it is not bunny safe and I have no way of making it so at the moment, do any members recommend using the leads? are there good ones to buy? and how long should buns be allowed to...
  12. muffinsmum

my new bunny playing!

I have had our new bunny for 2 weeks now, she is slowly gaining our trust and even came out of her hutch without to much fuss this morning, I sat on the lawn next to her in her run and she even came to me and said hello! thats so nice! anyway, here is a pic of her and my girls playing in the...
  13. muffinsmum

I just ordered....

I just ordered a new house for my new bunny! she came with a good sized hutch but it is a bit in need of repair! so here is the one I have ordered for her! http://www.happyhutch.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=44&categoryID=6
  14. muffinsmum

update on my new rehomed bunny

I posted yesterday to say how hard I am finding getting my girlie out of her hutch, this morning she growled, kicked all her bedding everywhere, threw her food bowl around, I did after a few mins managed to stroke her on her back she set off again so I withdrew my hand, talked to her and coaxed...
  15. muffinsmum

garden runs...

we were given a good sized garden run when we rehomed Muffin, it has a wire base....I notice after looking at a lot of the photo's in the photo section that alot of runs don't have wire bottoms....we were told that she likes to dig....I am guessing thats why they put wire in the bottom....is...
  16. muffinsmum

my new bunny!

this is muffin, we rehomed her from a workmate of my hubs....here she is enjoying her garden run.... we don't know much about her, she is very affectionate but quite difficult to get out of her hutch!
  17. muffinsmum

newbie! advice needed

I have a rehomed bunny ( I have put details in the intro's section) she is very affectionate once she is out of her hutch but when I try to get her out she growls and lunges at my hand with her front paws, I have taken to wearing a pair of gardening gloves as I have felt teeth! I question...
  18. muffinsmum

hello from a newbie

I have just become the proud owner of a lovely rabbit that we rehomed for a workmate....I shall be asking some questions asap re how to handle getting bunny out of her hutch! she is a really affectionate bunny once she is out, she is very happy in her run in the garden and loves to spend some...
Back