• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by waggytailstina

1. waggytailstina

Would this hutch be okay?

there is a lovely guy out at Chesterfield Called Neil Martin he makes hutches to size and they are very good quality and hard wearing , he will make a hutch to what you want and need 07583 336865 :D
  2. waggytailstina

Boarding Facilities - Share Yours

Hi I am Tina , I board bunnies and Guinea pigs , I have a a heated in winter and cooled in summer bunny shed with hutches which range from 6ft by 2 ft by 2ft , some are larger as the bunny shed on the outside is 20 ft long , Its has purpose built hutches.We have out door runs on concrete with...
  3. waggytailstina

claw clipping , rear guarding in sheffield.

Just to let people know this evening is now full but if there is enough interest i will run another one at a different time .
  4. waggytailstina

claw clipping , rear guarding in sheffield.

I have been asked by a number of my boarding customers if I do claw clipping ? the answer is yes we do ? I am holding a claw clipping evening on Tuesday the 21st of May from 7pm if you would like to come along please call 07990 90 3773 or pm on here, this will cost £5 per animal .I am also...
  5. waggytailstina

Morse -Updated 22nd May Post 158

sorry to hear that , hugs xxx
  6. waggytailstina

Giving 2 types of pellets?

I have to say we went over to using Allen and paige , all my french lost condition , they developed and dandruff and fur became thin etc but with 2 weeks of going back on Excel they got back into condition , I also fed Barley rings as treats to build them up along side hay and veg.
  7. waggytailstina

Totally gone off pellets!

I personally wouldn't worry to much as he is getting Hay and Veg , I have 2 bunnies that come to stay with me here their owners actually only feed them veg and hay , Pellets are good fiber but hay is much better so my vet tells me.
  8. waggytailstina

Pets at Home Bunnies-where are they from?

a lot of P@H have their own breeders some are ok some are not!!! in an effort to gain imput and get good animal up keep i have suggested things about the care of animals to them in our local store and have met a couple of good breeders who have good ethics towards the animals they breed
  9. waggytailstina

House bunny contracting myxi/vhd?

Sadly 2 of my customers house bunnies caught Myxi and died 4 years ago now ,very sad :cry:
  10. waggytailstina

No vaccines for Freddy :(

I personally would save your birthday money towards it, these vacs are in fact life savers for rabbits , 2 of my customers who were insistent that house bunnies couldn't get myxomatosis were upset when their bunnies both died of this illness and had been perfectly healthy til that point. Have...
  11. waggytailstina

Dumped rabbits

I have seen a few running in a local park , we try to catch them but some just don't want to be caught ! or just simply go to ground. Its really not fair to do that to bunnies , i have taken several in over the past few months.
  12. waggytailstina

5x2x2 hutch for giant bunnies?

To me that would only be good for guinea pigs all my bunny hutches are now 6ft by 2ft by 2ft or bigger in some cases, the bigger the better , also on a personal note i find when i can get into them i can clean better lol
  13. waggytailstina

Can you freeze grass for the winter?

Have you thought of growing grass in seed trays , we do that here and it works well for buns who aren't so keen in hay etc.
  14. waggytailstina

Bunny Boarding in Cambridge

one of my customers has moved up here used to use them and she was very happy with the service they provided.
  15. waggytailstina

How does the combi vaccine work?

why not give Peak vets in woodseats a ring they are cheaper !
Back