• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by twee

1. T

Just noticed bald patch on alfie?

Henry had the same and it turned out to be mange. Brought on by the stress of him having a virus. He had a course on injections and it cleared up and now has no bald patches :)
  2. T

Snuffles

Thanks for the advice. He is due his last jab for mange so will arrange to see the vet and get a longer course for him. Any ideas for getting hi to take the drugs. He hated having them syringes into him and i got more on me than in him some days :lol:
  3. T

Snuffles

Henry got treated a couple of weeks ago for a virus, which having read on here sounds like snuffles. He was sneezing and had discharge from his nose. He had a course of antibiotics for 5 days, which cleared most of it up, but he still had the odd sneeze and still a slight discharge from his...
  4. T

They're both on drugs!!!

It started last week with Henry not being himself. Put him in his run and he just sat down looking around. A visit to the vets showed he had a temperature and wheezy chest. Had a weeks course of drugs and right as rain. Now Emily has got the same virus. She is now on the same drugs. But it...
  5. T

how exactly do vets clip the buns nails?

I did both of mine yesterday for the first time. Took the tip off of here about wrapping bunny in a towel. Had no problems, they were really good.
  6. T

Not eating as much

My two are not eating as much as they were in summer. I thought as winter approached, they ate more. Have loads of hay and fresh veggies everyday, but whereas in the summer their bowls of pellets were empty in the morning, now they're not. Do i just have strange bunnies!!! Both healthy and...
  7. T

How did you name your bun(s)?

Henry's name we kept from when we got him. It was only when i registered him at the vets that i realises he was 'Henry Ford' :lol: My bunny designed cars. Emily was smokey because of her markings, but as she is a true 'lady' it had to be Emily (little britain) I did toy with the idea of...
  8. T

Post Spay

Hi all, they were bonded before. Put them both in the run yesterday and Henry was so excited to see Emily that he chased her around, she stopped and he kept on running past her :lol: They are back together in their hutch and no problems :D
  9. T

Post Spay

must be tired, hadn't thought of that. Will postpone until i hear from someone with more knowledge. :)
  10. T

Post Spay

Emily was spayed today and is currently in our lounge in a small hutch. Henry unfortunately is having to stay outdoors as no way to house him indoors with her. Do you think it ok to let them be together in their run tomorrow, but then seperate again tomorrow night. The vets advised that she...
  11. T

Do i get Emily spay now or later?

Emily has been bonded with Henry for just over a week now, and the rescue said if I wanted her spay they would pay. But I don't know when to get her done. Do I need to leave her with Henry longer before separating them for her op or is sooner rather than later the better option. She's 9...
  12. T

Henry is spraying Emily!!!

Yes he is.
  13. T

Henry is spraying Emily!!!

Henry & Emily have been together since Saturday. I noticed today that he runs upto her and sprays over her, then runs off. Is this normal or do i have a strange bun?
  14. T

Henry got married today to Emily!!

Their first night together went well. No sign of any struggles. Looks like Henry has decided to paint the walls of his wc with his wee :roll: , he has sprayed everywhere, little monkey. Both now out in the run :D
  15. T

My Shed & My Boy's: (Mega Post: 40 Photos)

That is one lovely bunny palace :D
Back