• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by TriL1

1. T

Housing floor

2. T

Floor in hutch

3. T

Indoor bunnies

4. T

Winter Cover

Its a man named Alan from CABJ Design, his on ebay, they do made to measure covers, for the run covers it was £75, I was going to get a thermal cover made for hutch but it is £75 as well and wondered if I could do it a cheaper way. I have started to notice my buns sleep inside the hutch more...
  5. T

Winter Cover

Hi all, my hutch/run has a pvc covering the run for when it rains, do I need a thermal cover for the hutch or will a tarpaulin be fine for winter, do I need to put blankets or anything underneath?? Would you cover the front of the hutch up, although this could be awkward as the buns have 24/7...
  6. T

rear end?

ok thank you, i'll do that now.xx
  7. T

rear end?

Hi thanks for your quick reply, she has been spayed was done a couple of months ago, it does look like a thick discharge round her bum?
  8. T

rear end?

Hi all, i've just been out stroking my bunnies and just checked both my bunnies rear ends and my girly bunny rear end doesnt look quite right - or so I think? compared to how it normally looks and my male bunnys bum it looks kinda cheesy?? it doesnt look like maggots or anything but just like a...
  9. T

Bunny Love

agggh thank you, so are yours.xxx I know they are mine but they are very sweet.xxx:D:love:
  10. T

Bunny Love

- aggggh.xxx:wave::D
  11. T

Lost Fur

thanks very much for your reply, i'll phone vet tomorrow. Amazing how badly they can react to an injection. It was the cylap one, i'll go to my other vet next time as they used Lapinject on my first bun and had no probs. Wasnt till this that heard alot of bad reports about it. Poor little...
  12. T

Lost Fur

Hi thanks for your reply. Yeah its at the vacine site.xx It was a bit bloody from where the hair had gone and now its scabbed over its dried bloody scabs?? It doesnt seem to be swollen just raised a bit from where its scabby? I've just put some salt water on.
  13. T

Lost Fur

Hi, my bunny Tipsy had her HVD vac last week, the day I went out to find she had lost the size of a 2pence piece of fur. Id phoned the vets who said it could be that she may have pulled it out, if I was worried I could bring her in, anyway I phoned back and another lady said just to keep an eye...
  14. T

Can any one recommend Happy Hutch?

I have the same hutch and run, so far so good, buns seem to be happy in it. Is a nice size but I also attached a 8ft runaround pipe to another double tier hutch that we had so they have the hutch /run on the concrete and the runaround pipe goes to their double hutch which is on the grass. I...
  15. T

The photo that Lady Jane did NOT want me to show you!

its sooo cool, I really want one.xxx:wave:
Back