• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by tonibun

1. T

Outside

Give them lots of hay and they should be fine.
  2. T

Fitch litter?

I can highly recommend Pillow Wad. No dust or smell, it's the best I have ever come across.
  3. T

Shed

No but they look reasonable and I was considering buying one. They also do Playhouses but mine has been repaired now.
  4. T

Happy 13th Birthday, Sophie!

Happy Birthday Sophie! A great age! xx
  5. T

Millie: Lump of fur on her back / Arthritis treatment

So pleased it was nothing serious for Millie and hope you can find something which will help with her pain. x
  6. T

Bonded pair- I need desperate help

It could be what is called Spring fever, even though the Rabbits are neutered they can act as if they aren't. I have had to separate a pair of mine, they had been happy but the female got broody and kept chasing the male but hopefully they will go back together later on in the year. Mostly...
  7. T

Rabbit Dander

Trust you!
  8. T

Rabbit Dander

My Rabbits are kept very clean and she knows that as she has been in my garden several times and is besotted by Benji who has been living in my kitchen. (She actually asked me if she could borrow him for a couple of days!). You can guess what I said! She has certain "issues", autism...
  9. T

Rabbit Dander

My neighbour says she cannot open her windows because of the Rabbits' dander. Is there anything that can be done about this? I am pretty sensitive to things but never notice anything coming from the Bunnies.
  10. T

Mum mounting baby

I agree with Inspector Morse, entirely!
  11. T

Abcess or possible tumour - UPDATE

I am so pleased Bunny is much better. Well done! Maybe if she is keeping clean at the rear end you don't need to wash her so much. Just keep an eye on her.
  12. T

Bunny still isn't right following vet stay

Are there any other pets around which might be making them uneasy? Do they have anywhere to hide? Do they have fresh air? How old are they
  13. T

Something is going wrong

Sending vibes for Cookie x
  14. T

John-Joe - U/D 25th April

Sending lots of vibes your way. xx
  15. T

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Eddy

Aw! Happy 2nd Gotcha Day xx
Back