• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by talulatornado

1. T

Water Freezing Help

I have 2 outdoor buns in seperate hutches. Each hutch has thick duvet with hutch hugger on top. They have a bottle each which is wrapped in tinfoil placed in a old sock then wrapped in a bottle snug - this freezes within a few hours ! They both also have a bowl which I'm checking hourly but is...
  2. T

2 boys falling out please help

Thanks for all you answers,I am going to give serious consideration to attaching the run permenantly and maybe getting another hutch attached too. I would love for them to have a wifey each if I cant re bond but I honestly don't think I have the time or money to commit to another 2 buns, but...
  3. T

They have just been in more because of the weather, I have to put them out early in the morning before work, cover with tarpaulin and peg down and I have been concerned about them getting cold with the really frosty mornings..... Thats probably silly ? The run is not attached but they do go out...
  4. T

Sorry it is a bit of a ramble ! Both neutered at same time. and nothing has changed apart from spending a bit more time in hutch due to weather at the mo so i will try the neutral terriortry thing and give the hutch a mega clean out and disinfect. Fingers crossed cause its heart breaking to...
  5. T

Hi I have 2 male rabbits both aged around 8 months. Hazel is a mini rex and bigwig is a cross breed and much larger. They have been together since I brought them in april 2010 They live in a 5x2 two storey hutch and have daily access to a 8x3 run They lived very happily together untill about 2...
Back