• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by stephanie+2

1. S

Advice - Shed/Wendy House Set Up

Hi girls and guys, I'm looking for some advice, help and pictures of those with shed/wendy house set up for their rabbits. I currently have a pets @ home hutch, my 2nd in 3 year's even though she only uses this in summer as winter she was in a side shed. But we have now moved and her hutch is...
  2. S

Surprise babies - Help!

No I dont plan to breed her for a profit/hobby but yes I wanted her to have 1 litter if i was going to get her 'done'. No dont worry bout the comments, I know i should have read up more on this before and kicking myself as I could of separated them quicker and got things more organised so she...
  3. S

Surprise babies - Help!

I didn't mean surprise as I knew she would, I meant it as I was expecting them suddenly this week. Thank u for advice and comments. I'm glad iv not caused harm by touching them, I do stroke Mum before. My vet friend is coming round later to check and vets appointment to check her and them are...
  4. S

Surprise babies - Help!

I dont think its going well, I been stroking her and 1 of the babies was by her but she just kicked it, ran away and tipped up her food bowl and then their nest box :s I dont know what to do now as Im scared she dont want them :?
  5. S

Surprise babies - Help!

I was told by a friend that its good to have litter before getting them done, and to be honest i wasn't against her having a litter.
  6. S

Surprise babies - Help!

No they have been separated, god i hope she not pregnant again the poor thing! I will get him done in the next few weeks as they are apart and then will get her done when the babies are weaned and if she not pregnant. Thanks for the links x
  7. S

Surprise babies - Help!

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place :s Today I have gone to sort my rabbits out today and have found 6 surprise babies, all alive thankfully. But 1 was in the bedding area and the other 5 was on the bottom, which is hot concrete due to weather! In a panic I made a quick nest box as she...
  8. S

Those of you who free range your bunnies in the garden

I have 2 rabbits that are 'free range' all day time, they go into their shed at night and have it open during the day time as well. We also have 2 cats, so no other cats go into our garden as my old 1 is moody with other cats :) The cats ignore the rabbits, my girl cat will even run away when...
  9. S

lino in rabbit shed

Hi I'm turning my side shed into my rabbits new home, thank u to person who suggested. We r going to put link down, is there anything I should put under it? Any other advice bout turning shed into home would b great to, ta x
  10. S

Winter Question (already)

Id just suggested your idea to my OH who thinks they will eat the linyo* and wood.. How would I go bout doing that to shed?
  11. S

Winter Question (already)

Hi Im a newbie so wondered if anyone can help, I have 2 rabbits who are outside during the summer. Last year I brought them indoors due to weather, will i have to bring them in again this winter or is it ok to move their hutch into shed? Thank you, Stef
Back