• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by PinkEmily

1. P

Myxomatosis Outbreaks 2012/13/14

My boy Joey was pts today :cry: I'm devastated. The vet said she has seen 5 cases of it in the past few weeks. We are in Cheshire. Just got to hope that my other bun Pepper hasn't got it too. She is looking so sad right now :( My bunnies were vaccinated too
  2. P

Winter care

I just came online to ask some advice about winter and saw this! Thank you for the great advice. I need to start getting things sorted for this -20 degrees weather we are aparently going to have. So glad Joey has a friend to keep him warm this winter.
  3. P

Have they bonded?

4. P

Bonding

Joey got spayed yesterday and all went well :D Although he doesn't really like me right now :lol: Ive found one of your very informative posts on bonding Janice, it was very helpful.
  5. P

What to do with bun when it goes to Bridge

Honey was individually cremated. We still have her ashes nearly 18 months on, im looking for a nice tree to plant over her ashes but ive not found the right one yet. My family dog died last year, and my grandad and mum left her at the vets (after i had told them i wanted her individually...
  6. P

Painkillers

Great thank you :-) i just phoned up to make sure and they said the exact same thing as you. Feel a lot happier now.
  7. P

Painkillers

:wave: I had joey castrated today, hes back home and in an indoor cage, he seems pretty active although i think hes fallen out with me :roll: Anyway ive just noticed that the vets didn't give me any painkillers for him :shock: Im guessing they have just forgotten? Im just a bit worried...
  8. P

Just planted some herbs :)

Brilliant thank you!! My house is going to end up looking like an indoor garden, im already growing sunflowers and some other plants :lol:
  9. P

Just planted some herbs :)

Ive never even thought about growing herbs for Joey. I was quite shocked when he demolished one of my herb plants last year, cant remember which one it was, i walked outside and he was sat there with his paws on the plant pot nibbling away :lol: Which ones do your bunnies prefer? I may take a...
  10. P

Bonding

Ive found a beautiful girl for him, showed the other half and hes fallen in love with her just as much as i have. Looking to get Joey spayed next week hopefully. Do i need anything to help them in the bonding process? I have an indoor cage for her to stay in until they are bonded and a run for...
  11. P

Available Rescue: Aggie 18 month old cute single lady

He is a healthy bun, never had any problems with him. Im taking him to get his vaccinations on Friday so will inquire about it. Hopefully we will be able to get him spayed next week which should mean that when we get back from our holiday at the start of May we should be ready to roll :) If...
  12. P

Im in Widnes, so not too far away. I need to get my male rabbit spayed first. Hes off to the vets on Friday for his injections so will try and book him in. Slightly petrified to be honest after losing a bunny to general anesthetic 18 months ago.
  13. P

Bonding

Thank you :) I will book him in to be neutered. Will have to pluck up the courage first :lol:
  14. P

Bonding

Hi there, im looking for a bit of advice on bonding. My situation at the moment is that i have a unneutered male who will be 2 in June. I originally bought him for my female bunny but she passed away under general anesthetic while trying to neuter her. That was around 18 months ago so he has...
  15. P

She is gorgeous. I have an 18month old male who is looking for a companion. Im not totally clued up on bonding rabbits so would have to read up on it. Do you think she would bond well with a friendly male?
Back