• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nixxy83

1. N

Rabbit with dirty bum pulling hair out

Hiya, My rabbit has had a bit of a dirty bum recently not from poo just from wee. He then cleans himself up, but this time he has started to pull out some of his hair around his bum is this normal?? he is an indoor rabbit and is cleaned out every couple of days in his poo box - he is eating...
  2. N

messy bum

well vet was not sure - stated he was eating and drinking no sore spots let them examine him. He is cleaner now too, no strange poo or anything.... Somedays he is messy down there but then I help to clean him a bit and he is fine. So totally confused as to what this could of been or be -
  3. N

messy bum

Thanks for the reply. No he has had nothing different, he just has dried food and hay as he use to have greens but this started to upset him. There was only 1 bit of this green liquid. Am definatley keeping an eye on him to see what happens. But he is going to the vets as think that this...
  4. N

messy bum

Hi, am wondering if anyone could give me some advise on what they think could be wrong with my little man. For the last 24 hours he has had a messy bum on his tail and around his back area. I have checked and cleaned him and it seems to be that he is leaking wee, but doesnt realise that it...
  5. N

Rabbit wont eat Hay

Hi :wave: Thanks for the reply His food levels have stayed the same. I might try and put small bits of hay in throughout the day for him though :-) see if this makes a difference He was poorly a few weeks ago and all he would eat then was hay but now its like NOPE dont want that so just...
  6. N

Rabbit wont eat Hay

Hi All of a sudden my little man is not interested in his hay. He used to love it and would go through a hay rack per day - now he is just not interested at all. Any suggestions on what I can do? Or what types I should get him He eats ok and has dried food in the morning and greens in afternoon
  7. N

Rabbit being deliberatly norty

Yeah we laughed at him to start with and were like ok so he wants to play that game - but now its like he cant seriously be doing it again, we have left him to it in his cage now and turned all the lights off in the room, to see if he calms down a bit, I am hoping *fingers crossed* that tomorrow...
  8. N

He has lots of toys so dont know what else to do with him.... We have tied the litter tray to the cage so he cant move it around, do you think this might be what he is unhappy about??
  9. N

Hi, Smudge is 3 in 7 days time, he has been neutered was done as soon as he started to get aggressive - we have had him from a baby and this is the first time he has done this :?
  10. N

I am wondering if anyone can help me or give me some ideas. My lovely adorable bunny rabbit is being very norty today and its as if he knows he is doing it and then does it again and again and again. Smudge is an indoor rabbit and we have a litter box in there for him which he has always...
  11. N

Bunny is not himself

Hi, Have come home from work and my little man is just not himself. He is very quiet and is lying down in his corner of the the run. He was very lively yesterday and ate lots and lots and was running around and playing. I have fed him his greens tonight which normally dont take any time to go...
  12. N

Indoor Bunny always malting

Yes Smudge has decided to start his own angora factory, he'll be knitting jumpers in no time. I guess we'll just have to make do with 50 brushes a day and hoovering every 2 hours :lol:
  13. N

Indoor Bunny always malting

Hi, I have a 3 year old dwarf lop and he is an indoor bunny, he is always malting - and not just talking a little bit - I brush him once per day and get loads of out him but he lies on his bed for an hour and its covered, he doesnt have any bald patches and is healthy. Is this normal? Can I...
  14. N

Toys or things to do

thanks for all the tips and advice :D We have built a little obstacle course for him with boxes and tubes and he loves that - he also has now inherited a scratching post which has been put in a tub with hay and this I think is his favourtie - well apart from cuddling up with daddy that is. We...
  15. N

Toys or things to do

Hi everyone, My rabbit Smudge is now 2 1/2 years old - he is an indoor rabbit. Recently when we let him out he runs around for bout 20 mins and plays and then he just lies down in the corner or in the middle of the room - my thoughts are this would be ok if he was only out for an hour - but...
Back