• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Marlene

1. M

URGENT PTS 31/10/08 ST. Augustine

Any update on all your efforts here??
  2. M

My friend does not know anyone personally but will ask all her friends to pass on the message. Just thinking that this will be like "Tree" with loads and loads of branches!!!
  3. M

My goodness, you are really going all out to try to help these poor babies. Please let it work out.
  4. M

Any update at all on this??
  5. M

I will contact my friends in Florida and ask them to put the word out about these poor babies.
  6. M

I'm giving up rescuing

I feel for you so much Tree in different ways and different issues but it all comes to the same. Caring hearts who just cannot take any more. You have given your all and it maybe is time for you to take care of you. You are such a special person in all the work you have done which is a task...
  7. M

A tribute to my beautiful Brody bun

So sorry Jill to hear your sad news. A well loved baby who will always be in your heart.
  8. M

Goofball's leg is injured--U/D: Goofball passed away on Saturday

My heart aches for you Jason as I know how much you loved Goofball and how you tried so very hard in all and everything you thought would be good. I don't know what to say to help but just that I am thinking of you.
  9. M

Tragic News.

This is so hard to comprehend Donna and we can only imagine how you are feeling. Your two wee girls will find it so difficult to understand and this will keep you focused through the next heartbreaking days. All my thoughts for you Love from Marlene
  10. M

Wild Bunnies

Wonderful stories and babies :love:
  11. M

Evo's photoshoot and "do you like my pillow?"

Evo is as sweet as he always has been :love: :love: and I love the ones with you snuggling him :D
  12. M

Spike

Night night beautiful wee Spike
  13. M

Popcorn free Lily

Lily will have just closed her eyes and woke up at Rainbow Bridge. Night night little one
  14. M

Sweet Babies

So sorry about the wee babies :cry:
  15. M

primrose

wee Primrose
Back