• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lisalouuk

1. L

Barbie PTS 15.01.09

Thanks guys its so strange without her it was strange her being on her own after Misty passed away but now its like a huge hole has appeared in my life as they were so so full of character they werent like bunnies at all more like small people to me. Misty & Barbie I love you both and miss you...
  2. L

Barbie PTS 15.01.09

I had to have Mistys partner Barbie put to sleep on Thursday as she suddenly overnight went off all her legs and when I took her straight to the vets they said she had no feeling in them at all and it was best to put her to sleep she was almost 6 years of age. I had to have her male companion...
  3. L

Available Rescue: wait...till you see this georgeous single boy bun .

I am not a spammer I was genuinly interested but chose to help a rabbit in need closer to home which my friend told me about. I take exception to being called a spammer :censored: Lisa
  4. L

My friend has alerted me to a male neutered bun that her friends children have grown tired of so I am having him this weekend. Hope you find a home for Nomad though. Lisa
  5. L

I live near to Wolverhampton what about the home check? Lisa
  6. L

He so cute its a shame he is so far away as I am looking for a neutered male to go with my female rabbit who has been on her own since August 2008 which is when my Misty had to be put to sleep because of his jaw abcess that got the better of him in the end. Plus any male rabbit I do eventually...
  7. L

Crystal and Misty in the house today

lovely buns makes me want some more
  8. L

Avril my piggies babies

I love piggies and rabbit babies and love them even more when they grown up. Awwww bless!
  9. L

Jessi and Teegra 1 week on

awwww what cuties!
  10. L

One funny looking bunny...

We used to have a jack russell many years ago when I was a teenager that liked to eat carrots! Awwww bless!
  11. L

Poorly Bun

Thanks I miss him like crazy will never forget him he was my first ever rabbit.
  12. L

Poorly Bun

Unfortunatly Misty has passed away. Vet rang me to go down at 2pm today as he wanted to speak to me face to face. When I got there he explained that Misty had the onset of pneumonia, he said it was most likely caused by an abcess forming on the inside of his cheek this time rather than the...
  13. L

Poorly Bun

Had him down the Vets at 9am this morning Vet listened to his chest and says respiritory infection he is at the vets as we speak on a drip got to call back at 4pm to see how he is. Am really worried!
  14. L

eye problems

Ask vet to prescribe Tiacil drops and try a couple of Depocillin injections if that doesnt do the trick. One of my other rabbits had an eye infection and we tried fucithalmic but it did very little to help but then the vet put him on Tiacil drops and gave him a couple of weekly injections of...
  15. L

Poorly Bun

My 8 year old Misty has had 2 abcesses removed over the last 7 months and since then the infection has stayed in the bone in his face and has been kept under control by Depocillin injections every two weeks. Everything has been fine for weeks now until today all of a sudden he is doing the...
Back