• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lealuulops

1. L

Where to get water nipples? Please.

Well I never knew that one either :oops: This place is great for tips - even though I've kept bunnies as a full time hobby for 6 years I've never heard of this one.
  2. L

What is this skin disease? Pics included

Just read this thread & part of the other - I'm so sorry the x-ray delivered bad news :( Have the blood tests come back yet? I have 2 frenchies & would hate anything bad happening - Barney & Fudge sending cuddles
  3. L

Poor quality hay

I haven't been able to get 'farm' bales either for a while - wrong time of year before the new season stuff comes in. I had to resort to dust free hay, 5 x bags delivered £20 as they had sold out of bales too - bags are about same size as the large pet shop ones but they do go further & it...
  4. L

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Ange Area you live = Coventry, Warwickshire Why did you choose your RU name? = My BRC registered stud name so use it for everything :D Names of your rabbits = Barney, Fudge, Maggie, Buster, Jess, Jolly plus 2 unnamed yets :shock: Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No, I'm a stay...
  5. L

Pics of some of my crew!!

Thanks. I was trying to cut down on my numbers as now we've moved home there's a lack of space - but which ones do you choose?? It's so hard!
  6. L

The rehoming of Fudge has fell through so she's still mine :) The lady who wanted her had apparently rehomed a lionhead doe a few weeks ago & discovered it had give birth the morning she was due to take Fudge so she didn't have room anymore.
  7. L

The Budgie Cage Bunny - Pheonix Rose- couple of pics P164

I have just sat & read through the whole thread with my morning cuppa - I can't believe there are 'people' out there that feel it is acceptable to treat & keep animals in this way :shock: She looks like she is on the long road to recovery & I admire you from afar - big gentle cuddles to Pheonix...
  8. L

Haygate Rabbit Pellets

Hiya, After recently moving I am finding it difficult to find a local feed supplier - just phoned one & the only pellets they do are 'Haygates'. Does anybody know anything about these as I have only ever used/heard of Dodson & Horell, Allen & Page,SS, Exccel? Any help much appreciated.
  9. L

They used to live together in a big 11'x6' enclosure but I couldn't bring it with me so since we've moved they have had to live in a smaller enclosure & I don't think she liked it as there wasn't any room to really get away from him if she wanted to be on her own - does that make sense :? I...
  10. L

Hiya all, Thought I would upload some pics of some of the crew... This is Barney my gorgeous french lop boy - definitely my baby And this was his wife Fudge, until she turned on him & pulled all his fur out - gorgeous big girl who is being re-homed today to a lovely woman just 5 mins away...
  11. L

My gorgeous boy Buster

Hiya, I have a Buster bunny too - although officially he is called Ghostbuster (as named by my 7 year old son) but I felt a bit silly calling him in the garden so shortened it :lol: Here is mine - he is a single maned lion lop
  12. L

Newbie saying hi!

Thanks for all the welcomes - I don't get on pc everyday so sorry for delay in coming back :)
  13. L

Newbie saying hi!

:wave: Hiya, I'm a newbie to this forum (though not to bunnies) - only found as I was doing a google search for 'dustfreehay' (I must be a bit slow :shock:) so thought I would join in. I used to breed (BRC Member) but have just given that up as I just dont have the time to concentrate on going...
Back