• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Budgie Cage Bunny - Pheonix Rose- couple of pics P164

She's just sitting on the rug as we speak nomming on a fresh lump of weeping willow that I've just picked her from outside.

Oh no, my mistakes she's just launched herself on to the sofa next to daddy.

Nah, off again, jumping down and doing big running around. She doesn't know what to do with herself.

Cat's keeping well out of the way and is sitting on my lap sticking her claws in my knees and purring like mad to make me love her more than the rabbit.

:lol::lol:

Now daddy is not quite so pleased as she's just tried to nom the buttons on the remote and she is now licking the cover of the sofa!

I think it must be a full moon or something - she's totally bonkers this evening.

Now daddy is not quite so pleased as she's just tried to nom the buttons on the remote and she is now licking the cover of the sofa!

I think it must be a full moon or something - she's totally bonkers this evening.

:lol::lol: Awww must be really enjoying her freedom.

My 2 have popped themselves off to bed, in their indoor hutch, even though they can do what they like.

It's really lovely to see a bun whose had such a hard start in life beginning to enjoy it for the first time :love: Those pics are priceless :)

Awww Helen! FINALLY caught up with Phoenix... what can I say... made me want to cry and smile and laugh while reading through her progress. You are a true gem! Sending mahooosive nose rubs to the gorgeous girly! xx

Wow! I just found and read through this entire thread. It is very heart warming. I have tears in my eyes. It is amazing how far she has come. She is the luckiest little bun. She looks like she is in love with her life now. She is the cutest little bun ever.

Just read the whole thread myself....what a start :( hope the people who did that rot in hell!
You have done a great job,you can see as each picture pops up :D what a beautiful girl :love::love: hope she gets a fabulous home! She certainly is a phoenix and rises again :D bless her lil face! :love::love: And I hope the piggy is getting better too xx

He falls in love with all of the bunnies that come and certainly the ones that end up in doors (he works from home some days in our front room on his computers) do tug a bit harder on the heart strings but yes, he does let them go when the right home comes up.:D And then he starts all over again with the next.

David has nodded off and she's just watching what I am up to.

Sofatime002.jpg

Look at the mawf!

Beautiful picture, she looks so happy now :love:

I have just sat & read through the whole thread with my morning cuppa - I can't believe there are 'people' out there that feel it is acceptable to treat & keep animals in this way :shock:

She looks like she is on the long road to recovery & I admire you from afar - big gentle cuddles to Pheonix :love:

She's doing okay thanks Yvette. She's had her second vacs yesterday and hopefully will be well enough to be spayed soon. She will have remedial surgery to have the skin folds around her genitals tucked at the same time. Her anus hasn't healed and looks like it's been damaged by being bitten and is permanently 'open' and looks like it's prolapsed although it hasn't.

She's not eating as much hay as we'd like but is producing fair sized poos so we are heading in the right direction. She's also managing to grow her fur back quite well so she won't like like a ragumuffin scrufbag for much longer.

:D

She's doing okay thanks Yvette. She's had her second vacs yesterday and hopefully will be well enough to be spayed soon. She will have remedial surgery to have the skin folds around her genitals tucked at the same time. Her anus hasn't healed and looks like it's been damaged by being bitten and is permanently 'open' and looks like it's prolapsed although it hasn't.

She's not eating as much hay as we'd like but is producing fair sized poos so we are heading in the right direction. She's also managing to grow her fur back quite well so she won't like like a ragumuffin scrufbag for much longer.

:D

Thanks for the update!!:wave: Pics???????:wave:

Just one then :D

Having a bit of fresh willow this evening.

She's currently in my OH's office until she has grown her fur back properly and we know she's on the mend with her mucky derriere (in the skin folds).

21July003.jpg

She is such a lovely bunny:love::love:

She's a very naughty bunneh!

She's into everything and David spends most of his day telling her off :lol:

She has so much personality. Whoever adopts this one will need eyes in the back of their heads. So much energy and very, very clever.

Bless her, just read the whole thread through. What an awful start :( Well done to you both for looking after her so well.

Back