• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by laurenmunn

1. L

Too soon! but had to help!

Well its was Princess's turn to go to the vets today and she has a cleanbill of health and had her jabs. She was a realy good girl. Shes going back in 2 weeks to be spayed! Its Binky's turn tommorrow!! Im just trying to decide whether they should be house bunnies or get them a new hutch for...
  2. L

I think they are about 3 years old. Yep i am going to get them down to the vets for a check up. They are such characters! They have had us laughing already. Though as you can imagine they are quite wary of us, but they are eating and drinking well and i think they enjoyed the time they had in...
  3. L

Hi everyone, Just thought i would update you. After loosing Pumpkin only last thusday. Her new pen has sat empty. We heard of 2 bunnies that were been kept in terrible conditions, even locked in a shed over winter with no light :( Even though i dont feel im ready to have new bunnies yet and...
  4. L

Please help me! Pumpkin was killed today

Another worry for me!! I have 3 cats!!! They havnt been allowed out yet as we have only been in the new house for 3 weeks. No im unsure whether i want them to go out. We have fields all around us so im sure theres lots of foxes around :( Nikki , i hope you are doing ok xxx
  5. L

I know it sounds odd but thats good too hear. i hope that happened for Pumpkin, i think it proberly did as there was no fluff about so i dont think there was a struggle. Knowing there was no struggle is very important to me.
  6. L

Gone too soon. Pumpkin xxxx

Pumpkin taken from us yesterday. She lived the way she wanted too and was spoilt by her grandma. She was a little princess and she knew it. Her way or the highway, she was incharge!! and if yogurt drops we not distributed daily then little princess would not be happy!! We love and miss you...
  7. L

Thank you everyone. i am overwhelmed by your support. Nikki i am so so sorry to hear about Audrey and how awful for Dougal to now be left alone. It such an awfull thing to happen. Like others have said at least she was loved and had a good life with you. You can be sure of that xxxx
  8. L

Thank you very much for your kind words everyone. We are in mansfield in nottinghamshire quite a built up area next to a main road. The next door neighbour has seen foxes he said and mum said she has seen a large ginder cat aswell. I found pumpkin on the inside of the fence and there is no way...
  9. L

Hello

Ahh they are cuties:)
  10. L

Thank you She was free in the garden. She used the cat flap to get in and out of the house :) My mum blames herself because she gave her too much freedom, but pumpkin loved having the whole garden to herself Loosing a pet is so painful isnt it :(
  11. L

Hello

Hello Sorry about the short introduction, im not with it at the minute. I had a rabbit this morning. She got killed today and i am abit upset and needed to chat with others who love thier rabbits as much as me. How many do you have??
  12. L

Hello everyone, Im sorry to jump into the deep end but i realy need to talk to someone. I have only just found and joined this forum and its out of desperation and upset ! Today i found my pumpkin dead. She had had her head taken and had also been partially buried. Im so upset and confused as...
  13. L

Hello

Hello everyone
Back