• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by klmirt

1. K

Available Rescue: Drizzle ... cheeky neutered boy

Please could the OP contact me..... I could really give Drizzle the home he needs should he still be looking. TIA :)
  2. K

Alice - my gorgeous girl

Sorry for just jumping as I know I haven't posted on here for a while, but I received so much help and support from this forum when I got my beautiful Netherland Dwarf, I think it's fitting that I post something here.... Sadly my lovely little Alice went to the bridge in my arms this morning...
  3. K

Reserved: Bruce male netherland dwarf

Aww so glad he's ok , he sounds like he's going to get on with Alice just fine as she is a very cheeky bun too :love:
  4. K

Homecheck needed please Rochdale OL16 3BN

We are not too far from Juniper Drive Katie, we're just across the road. My street is Rochdale Rd, the main road to Rochdale from Milnrow M62 junction.
  5. K

Well all being well and once we've had a homecheck done, the gorgeous Bruce will hopefully be coming to live with myself and Alice :love: Here's a picture of her, I hope it's not just me in thinking they'll make a gorgeous couple!
  6. K

Sorry Katie, I've no idea why my PM didn't reach you so I've just sent it again :)
  7. K

Oh, I didn't know about that :) We are not too far from Manchester, so it's a good couple of hundred miles from Twickenham but if it's at all possible I really would love to give him a forever home. I've sent you a PM Katie :D
  8. K

OMG! :love: I'd love to have him as I have a female netherland dwarf who needs a husbun but we're too far away :cry:
  9. K

Is she attention seeking?

I thought as much but thanks everyone :) She's doing it more and more which is what was worrying my partner. A couple of months ago she'd only do it once a week, now she's always flopping over. It's quite funny as she usually does a long binky dance over the floor and ends it by sprawling out :lol:
  10. K

Is she attention seeking?

My rabbit Alice lives in the living room with us and has free range of it. I spend lots of time with playing her but I've noticed this rather strange thing she does when she's playing on her own. She can be happily running around when all of a sudden she flops down on the floor. It looks like...
  11. K

Just been to the vets

Thanks everyone. I've just left her be this afternoon except to check on her. She's still not herself but she's eaten some food and drank some water. She's up and moving about a lot more though and she's currently sat in her litter tray so I'm hoping we're over the worst and she's on her way to...
  12. K

Just been to the vets

I'm all worried again now. Yes the vet gave her an injection which she said would help her if she was in any pain. She was making a kind of grunting noise before which she stopped doing around 15 mins after the injection. The vet weighed her, checked her teeth, her temperature, her bum and...
  13. K

Just been to the vets

Hi All, I've just had to take my Netherland Dwarf, Alice, to the vets. She didn't seem herself last night and when I woke up this morning she was really poorly. She's hardly touched her food or water and she seemed really lethargic. Normally she is up at the front of her cage when she hears me...
  14. K

please help :(

No she's not grinding her teeth, she's just lied down and nodding off to sleep at the minute. She ate her tea fine, more than usual if anything which is why I'm so puzzled.
  15. K

please help :(

she's 10 months old, I just can't think what could be wrong with her. It really is like she has no energy but it's the shaking what's worrying me, it's not her whole body shaking but her head trembling slightly
Back