• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Bruce male netherland dwarf

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
bruce007-1.jpg

Cutie pie Bruce is looking for a home with a lovely wifey bun. He is neutered and has had his VHD vac and will have his myxi soon.

I would put him at around 6-8 months of age again we are not sure, he has a huge character, loves nose rubs, cuddles and any attention he can get, he is very playful like a little puppy! :love:

He is looking for a new family in the ARC homecheck area/home counties of Middlesex, Surrey etc

Please pm Janice-arc or The Duchess for a rehoming questionnaire if you are interested in adopting Bruce :)

Last edited:
I know, I know but he's is a bit special. :oops:

Hope someone realises what a lovely man he is and snaps him up quick smart.

He is very special Robert has even asked if we can keep him but thats a no no i am much better use fostering, i am sure he would love to live with you ;)

Aww how gorgeous! :love:

He would look so lovely with our netherland dwarf, sounds like he has a similar personality to our little beut!

I would snap him up, but we have to get our bun neutered before we can get her a friend :(

Oh, I didn't know about that :) We are not too far from Manchester, so it's a good couple of hundred miles from Twickenham but if it's at all possible I really would love to give him a forever home. I've sent you a PM Katie :D

Oh, I didn't know about that :) We are not too far from Manchester, so it's a good couple of hundred miles from Twickenham but if it's at all possible I really would love to give him a forever home. I've sent you a PM Katie :D

of course it is possible, many a bunny run have been done through this forum :D
I didn't receive the pm though!

of course it is possible, many a bunny run have been done through this forum :D

Have come back for a little peek at the fella, as he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

Ooohhh this sounds goods :) Isn't the saying where there's a will there's a way ;)

Back