• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Bruce male netherland dwarf

Well all being well and once we've had a homecheck done, the gorgeous Bruce will hopefully be coming to live with myself and Alice :love:

Here's a picture of her, I hope it's not just me in thinking they'll make a gorgeous couple!

P2120066.jpg

Well all being well and once we've had a homecheck done, the gorgeous Bruce will hopefully be coming to live with myself and Alice :love:

Here's a picture of her, I hope it's not just me in thinking they'll make a gorgeous couple!

P2120066.jpg

AW she is lovely they will make a great couple, can anyone please help out with the homecheck? a request has been posted :D :D Me and Bruce would be eternally grateful :D

Bruce has come through his castration fine, you wouldn't even know he had it done he is so cheeky :love:

He is reserved now pending home check and bunny run :D

Aww so glad he's ok , he sounds like he's going to get on with Alice just fine as she is a very cheeky bun too :love:

he does look very handsome!
my little girl has just lost her love and I am now trying to find 1 or 2 friends for her.
she is a bit of a minx so will need a strong minded fella to control her!
where are you located? I work in Tolworth on a Monday so could come to visit???
Sally:)

my little girl has just lost her love and I am now trying to find 1 or 2 friends for her.

Oh, you are the one who offerer to take Frodo and Fritzi to Essex. So while picking up those two, you could meet Bruce. They are all with Katie. :)

Hi hun i am in Ashford Surrey, I am sure Bruce could hold his own with your bun he is a little terror! Your more than welcome to visit :D

Back