• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jenbeam

1. J

Devastated. Have to separate Barney & Molly :( U/D 27 March can't stop crying

My 2 boys are fighting as per my post. Maybe we should swap one each?! Bonding a new pair and hope they work out!x
  2. J

Help in rebonding or swap...

Hi Had my 2 neutered male buns for 2 years. Both of them came bonded and in the last 6 weeks they somehow fell out and constantly fight. There had been no change in the home at all and tried bonding on neutral ground but that didn't work either. Can anyone help in rebonding or take one of my...
  3. J

Needing someone who can help rebond rabbits.

It's prob about 40 mins plus drive away. Not sure If buns will be ok with the drive. I guess they can be a last resort? Thanks though.
  4. J

Not sure where to find bonding section is on here?
  5. J

Nope, no change at all.
  6. J

Hi, I have 2 male buns that have fallen out for over a month now and still no sign of making friends. They both came from RSPCA over 2 years ago as a bonded and neutered pair. No idea why they fell out but their scuffles are bad. Wounded bodies that meant vet visits were needed. Does anyone...
  7. J

Bonding Help in Liverpool - Urgent!

Need help rebonding my buns :( Hi suzibunbun, do you still bond rabbits? My 2 boys fell out weeks ago and scuffle when you try putting them together. We've tried it all on neutral ground but not working. We are moving in a few Weeks and need help as they new house we are putting the hutch into...
Back