• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jayney

1. J

Cats in the garden

i used a giant water pistol on the cats in my garden. after a few soakings they left us alone and dont even walk across the back wall anymore
  2. J

Please not my Jazz :'( U/D he's gone :'(

so sorry to hear this binky free little jazzy
  3. J

Can I have some vibes for Boris please :'(

sending lots of get well vibes for boris, hope he is better soon
  4. J

Albert has died *cries* Hypothermia

So sorry :cry:
  5. J

We have no hay

oh dear, is there anybody close by who could give you enough to get through the next few days
  6. J

How cold can they cope with?!

My buns have coped well so far. Even when it was -7 outside the water bottle in the hutch under the covers was not frozen so i think so long as your hutch is well protected they should be ok. i do use a snugglesafe but to be honest it is rare they are ever sat near it but it makes me feel a...
  7. J

Jemima's Spay U/D She's Home! (page 2)

Wishing Jemima good luck for tomorrow, i am sure everything will be fine and she will be back to you before you know it
  8. J

Have you ever kicked a bunny?

some days it seems like it is their mission to trip me up, i walk around the garden in slow motion trying to avoid them
  9. J

Tragic news :(

I am so so sorry for youx :cry:
  10. J

Toys that your rabbits actually play with

the only toys mine really play with are the ones they can destroy, eg willow balls, willow rings. they will occasionally throw around a jingle ball but not very often
  11. J

Blackberry leaves

mine wolf them down, prickles and all
  12. J

timothy hay

if it smells funny take it back and ask for an exchange, they shouldnt have a problem with it
  13. J

Eating willow

Mine destroy them in minutes and there is no evidence left when they are done
  14. J

Whats your bunnies favourite veg?

Willow and Cerys both love watercress, it is gone in seconds
  15. J

Rabbit Rehome Car Sticker-please Vote!

i voted for number 2 but i would get any of them
Back