• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by helens

1. H

Antibiotics for urinary infection

Hi Sorry for not replying sooner. Flopsy is booked in for surgery for her bladder stone to be removed on Friday. She is well in herself - still eating and enjoying playing out in her run but I know this is the right decision for her x
  2. H

Thank you everyone for your replies. Flopsy was on baytril for two weeks with no success so was then swapped onto trimethroprim, which I'm told is septrin but under another name. At the same time, she was sedated and had X-rays and scans which showed she has a bladder stone. On the trimethroprim...
  3. H

My 5 year old rabbit has been diagnosed with a urinary infection. She was initially prescribed baytril, which made no difference at all. She was then prescribed septrin, which initially cleared up the infection however it returned after about 10 days and this time septrin has been unable to...
  4. H

Win a Hop Inn Tunnel & Cube Set

Here is a picture of Flopsy and Davey having fun in their run with all their toys!
  5. H

WW Bunny Badge Competition

Here's my entry. Have spent ages messing around with it and still can't get the writing quite right!!! [/URL][/IMG]
  6. H

RU Calendar 2015 - ready to buy! Available until Christmas

My calendars arrived today. They r fab. So many beautiful bunnies :love:
  7. H

Rabbit savy vet - bolton or bury

Does anyone know of a rabbit savy vet in the bolton or bury area? Any help greatly appreciated!
  8. H

Fenugreek crunchies

Does anyone know if fenugreek crunchies have changed? I stocked up from viovet a month or so ago and noticed that they looked really different - a different shape and texture. They were the only treats that agreed with one of my bunnies who has problems with calcium and since giving her the new...
  9. H

Nethies (any colouring)

Flopsy Smudge Sooty Snowy
  10. H

URGENT Bunny vet needed in Oldham please

I highly recommend Aidan at Ashleigh Vets. Hope ur bunny gets better soon.
  11. H

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

A beautiful tribute to a truly unique bunny Sleep well Morse xxx
  12. H

Pennine Vets (Bury), anyone used them?

I haven't used them but I do use beech house vets in radcliffe, which is part of bury and they have always been excellent with my bunnies. I can't recommend them highly enough
  13. H

calcium

Had some good news today - the blood tests show that her kidneys are functioning normally so it is almost certainly a diet issue. She has managed her first day with no pellets and is showing no withdrawal symptoms!!! Have also started treating her urine scald with sudocrem as the vet advised so...
Back