• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies (any colouring)

OMG! I love this thread :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I just love all the nethies on it and how unsual is 'Comet' and I love teeny weeny 'Alice' I will have to post my gang later. :D

I'd heard of Nethies but until I got Will & Poppy from the rescue last year I knew nothing about them. After Poppy sadly died the first speeddate Will had was with another Nethie (a male with a tanny?? Colouring where Will is white. Sadly it was hate at first sight)

Sarah1989 I know just what you mean . My absolute weakness is Dutch bunnies especially the black and white. I must be due a lottery or premium bond win soon.:D

Here we go all our tiny rescue nethies....

Lily.

Alice.

Ava and Baby Fay.

Wee Fudge

Surrey Simon

Roly Monster.

Helen.

Siskin

Linnet ( Siskin's Sister)

Beautiful Skylark ( Linnet and Siskins Mum who sadly died in January ) :cry:

Jamie the Chocolate bun ( Nethie cross)

Here we go all our tiny rescue nethies....

Lily.

Alice.

Ava and Baby Fay.

Wee Fudge

Surrey Simon

Roly Monster.

Helen.

Siskin

Linnet ( Siskin's Sister)

Beautiful Skylark ( Linnet and Siskins Mum who sadly died in January ) :cry:

Jamie the Chocolate bun ( Nethie cross)

Omg, I LOVE these bunnies.:love: Especially Skylark.:love:

These are my mums bunnies but I see them every day so they're almost like mine!

Monty is a tri-coloured nethi/dutch x
And Pippin is the little Nethi who always looks like she is frowning!

Not forgetting our very special little nethie 'Baby Saint' who we very sadly lost last year and who we still miss so very much indeed :cry:

Does my Sparrow count??

serytasa.jpg
myqetase.jpg
epy7amat.jpg

Fluffy flooped out tush for good measure :)

hugs xx

Oh goodness too much cuteness for one thread :love:

No pics I am afraid but I had little Thelma who came with Louise in 2008 (Louise is still with me). Thelma was a sort of silver fox coloured bun with a little round nethie face, tiny ears and the rest of her looked like a cashmere lop. She was so beautiful but died suddenly within a couple of days of adopting her :(.

When I got Harvey I was told he is a nethie but I think he is a cross breed, he isn't sure if he is allowed on this thread so has hidden in the hay rack.
vudy8a2y.jpg

This is my favourite pic of him which some of you will have seen before.

aqunu5e6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I just love all the ickle nethie ears and noses!!! I love that the giant contis have such mahoosive ears and the nethies have such tiny ones :love:

When I got Harvey I was told he is a nethie but I think he is a cross breed, he isn't sure if he is allowed on this thread so has hidden in the hay rack.
vudy8a2y.jpg

This is my favourite pic of him which some of you will have seen before.

aqunu5e6.jpg

Oh he's gorgeous, definitely allowed. Beautiful colouring and definitely Nethie head.:love:

We thought Jasp was a nethie - what do you think? Now I think he's got a fair bit of lionhead in him!!!

1002842_10151540792108321_643316656_n.jpg

1376639_10151702359183321_1968483840_n.jpg

1384071_10151691176558321_1294409937_n.jpg

1560646_10151902611933321_1836078702_n.jpg

The first couple of pictures, he definitely looks like Dee without the fluffyness! They look really identical (minus the fact dee is not a lionhead so has no fluff!) and I deffo think he's got at least some nethie in him!

Back